5.0 out of 5 stars Good product...Great price

1.0 out of 5 stars wasted my money
Published on April 1, 2011 by Mr. Steven K. Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product...Great price, May 9, 2011
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
I've seen other reviewers complain about how these screen protectors (SP) are difficult to apply or that they have too many bubbles. If you apply these correctly, you should only need one. I'm a perfectionist, so I will not stand for a bubble anywhere, even on the edges, so when I say I got the first one on perfectly, others should be more than satisfied with this product. First, if you're installing without a can of forced air, you're doing it wrong. After THOROUGHLY cleaning the screen, you should spray it with a few blasts of compressed air (the kind most people use for their keyboards). Then remove about 1/4 of the protective film and start to apply the SP to the screen. Remove the film as you install the SP (if you remove the film entirely, you will end up with lint/dirt and, thus, bubbles). Afterwards, use a credit card to get all the bubbles out, then remove the top protective film (if you do this before removing the bubbles you will scratch the SP). My only complaint was that the bottom preventive film has the peel-away tape at the top instead of by the home screen cut-out. I had to remove it from the bottom with two pieces of Scotch tape in order to ensure the circle was lined up correctly.

1.0 out of 5 stars wasted my money, April 1, 2011
Mr. Steven K. Cooper (Bristol, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
This comes with six protectors, perhaps they think it takes and average of six to get it right. I made sure my ipad was as clean as possible. The protector has a sticky side that goes down on the ipad. Let's just say that sticky side picks up every dust partical in the air before you even have time to apply it to the ipad. I went through all six off mine. Not one of them laid free of air bubbles caused by partials in the air sticking to the protector. I wasted my money, all were thrown away. If you do this you need to be in hyperberic chamber, impossible otherwise. Wish I could get my money back, besides one really doesn't need the protectors if you are careful and wipe them donw periodically. Save your money, these aren't worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived bent, February 3, 2012
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
They arrived with bends, making unremovable air bubbles. They are also hard to instal because they came with no instructions. I have unremovable air bubbles. I have tried removing but they don't come out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great Price!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
I only wasted 1 sheet on my iPad. Yay me! The mini cleaning clothes that accompany the sheets are helpful, however use of a bigger microfiber cloth will be beneficial and less time consuming. Applying these sheets takes time if you want the finished look to be perfect. Most of the time is consumed getting every speck of lint off of the surface prior to application. Once it's down, it looks great!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS, but if you do...., September 18, 2011
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
So, I have used many screen protectors for iPhones in my time. They have all ben great. Because of this I didn't realize that these weren't going to be anti-glare/scratch proof. In retrospect, go look for ones that literally say "anti-glare". Your fingerprints don't get left behind. There is little to no resistance when you slide your finger on it either. It feels like sliding your finger over plastic instead of glass.

This one didn't do much for me. It just covered the glass with more glass-like material. Now, application with all the screen protectors is always a pain. I am a perfectionist when it comes to this and got it right on my first try. (Yay, for value, nay for quality) Here is the procedure.

1. (This is kind of crazy but my friend swears it works and it did so.. here goes..) Steam up your bathroom. In doing so you create an environment that is dust-free.
1. (alternate) Be in a dust-free room.
2. Clean the ipad screen thoroughly. Look from different angles to make sure it pretty dust free.
3. Remove the covering on the side that 'sticks' to the ipad. And apply it. (Should be full of bubbles)
4. Take credit card, wrap the cloth that came in the kit around it, then hold it in place. (I used a rubber band)
5. Use the credit card to smooth out ALL BUBBLES starting from the middle and working your way to the edges.

When I did this there were little droplets (tiny) of water between the protector and the screen, but all the bubbles went away and it looks good, so i havent concerned myself with that too much. That said, I am looking to switch to a "anti-finger print" "anti-glare" "anti-scratch" protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine., February 4, 2014
Craig from Socal (The OC, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
Nothing amazing here. Went on easily and seem to be holding up fine. Tip: when putting on these protectors I find it helpful to steam up the bathroom, go in and put protector on. The steam keeps the dust down and I don't get any bubbles under the protectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
it works good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
Fit perfect and came very quickly. Very happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars I AM HAPPY WITH IT., April 18, 2014
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
IT KEEPS JUST PEELING APPART SOMETIMES, BUT IS OK. i AM THINKING IS BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIMES, I AM WORKING ON IT. THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Bargain, April 6, 2014
David Dabney (Inverness, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD
6 screen protectors for only $20? Was someone asleep at the wheel? GET IN ON THIS DEAL! Now would be a good time!

6X Screen Protector for APPLE IPAD