4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cute highlighters
Love the colors! They glide well and don't leak through the pages....but the tips are kind of small so you have to go over text multiple times.
Published 9 months ago by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I received these and they were all perfect except the green highlighter had no cap on it.
Published 1 month ago by Emily

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cute highlighters, December 1, 2013
Heather (LOCKWOOD, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6pc Syringe Highlighter Pens with 6 Colors (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 2, 2013
Love these highlighters! The colors are really bright and they don't smudge the pen ink. I do wish that the plastic cap would stay on better though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 15, 2013
These came just as they look online! The colors are vibrant and unlike other reviews the caps stay on just fine! I gave them as a Christmas gift and my friend who is in school to become a nurse LOVED them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Laughs, September 6, 2013
Slightly cheaply made but for the cost and the laughs that I got from gifting this product it was worth it. Would have preferred a better cap for the highlighters because they seem to come off easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 2, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Only received one..., June 10, 2014
The invoice says six and the plastic bag in the box says six, but I only received one highlighter. I don't necessarily hate the marker, it's cute and will be a fun addition to the doctors bag I'm putting together for my five year old niece, but if you're looking for a highlighter for studying or office purposes, this isn't for you. I will be contacting the seller to get my other markers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dry Out Quickly, June 3, 2014
They're very quite and since I'm in the nursing program was looking forward to having them, but they dried out too quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars awesome idea but..., May 29, 2014
a few cracked - not so much as to waste, but i had to patch it with clear nail polish. So, quality is not so good here, very cute idea though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Need better caps, May 29, 2014
Some were dried out.
Nice colors though
Cool design
The price is not so bad. I used them as gifts so I was disappointed that some did not work

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 9, 2014
Syringe is very thick and the tip is wider than I thought it would be. I thought the color would be liquid but it is just plastic and when I hold them up to the lights I can see that they are very scratched and a few of them had light ink and are not as strong as I would have liked

6pc Syringe Highlighter Pens with 6 Colors