Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 6Style Name: datouChange

on December 15, 2013
These came just as they look online! The colors are vibrant and unlike other reviews the caps stay on just fine! I gave them as a Christmas gift and my friend who is in school to become a nurse LOVED them!
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2013
Love the colors! They glide well and don't leak through the pages....but the tips are kind of small so you have to go over text multiple times.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
Love these highlighters! The colors are really bright and they don't smudge the pen ink. I do wish that the plastic cap would stay on better though.
on August 4, 2015
They are absolutely cute and they have came in early. They are skinnier that I expected but are great nonetheless. The highlighters did smudge my pen a bit but I assume it's because of the type of pen i used and haven't let it dry.
on September 6, 2013
Slightly cheaply made but for the cost and the laughs that I got from gifting this product it was worth it. Would have preferred a better cap for the highlighters because they seem to come off easily.
on February 28, 2015
Got these as a gift & they are awesome ! I love them!!
on March 27, 2014
this IS a great product for a medical front office in bulk, a nurses station in bulk, or a gift for a nursing or medical student. But not a great product for a student or someone who would need to highlight for more than a week with the same 6 highlighters. The colors are really good but just dry out really fast.
on August 7, 2015
I am a nursing student and love these! They are super fun and the variety of colors are vibrant on paper and my text books. My caps and the overall quality of the highlighter was great, no damage in-transit. I am very pleased with these and have gotten so many compliments from my professors and fellow nursing students!
on May 29, 2014
Some were dried out.
Nice colors though
Cool design
The price is not so bad. I used them as gifts so I was disappointed that some did not work
on May 9, 2014
Syringe is very thick and the tip is wider than I thought it would be. I thought the color would be liquid but it is just plastic and when I hold them up to the lights I can see that they are very scratched and a few of them had light ink and are not as strong as I would have liked