Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6pk - Cabellina - Mane Tail Shampoo - del Caballo
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on October 2, 2014
I absolutely love this brand of shampoo and rinse (I bought a six-pack of the shampoo back in the winter).

If you like Mane 'n Tail horse shampoo & rinse, you'll like Cabellina more. I've used both. Cabellina has two extra moisturizers, leaves my hair more soft than Mane 'n Tail, and it is so mild, you can use the shampoo as a body wash.

You need very little of either to do the job; a bottle of this lasts me months.

WORD OF WARNING: If you're allergic to lanolin, don't use this brand.
on November 3, 2011
I love this product! It has a heavy coconut oil base. I have struggled with my child's tangles for years, trying spray detanglers, of all kinds. THis product is the first I have come across that my daughter's hair responds too. There are no more compalints in my house.
I started using the shampoo after, and it lathers well. I am totally hooked. The only bummer is CSV stopped carrying it, and now I have to hunt all over to find it.