6th

5.0 out of 5 stars Southern Flow meet The Light
I listen to a wide range of Christian music from traditional Gospel to R&B, Rock and Alternative. Previously, I'd turned from most hip hop aside from some Conscious Rap because I have always been an active listener and could never get behind the message being delivered even though I loved the beats, bass and catchy hooks.

I consider The 6th a success because...
Published on May 14, 2012 by Iamsecond

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Flames Old Albums Better...He is getting worse. But still love him.
Sorry Flame but your album is OK. I still remember your previous albums, those were hot! Now it seems like your new school just ain't you. Get it fixed bro. I'm not feeling this album. I still love you though. Take it easy.
Published on March 28, 2012 by Addy D

5.0 out of 5 stars Southern Flow meet The Light, May 14, 2012

I consider The 6th a success because Flame MASTERS both:

The Great Deception -- This song begins with the story of Original Sin and utilizes Adam and Eve's fall to mirror our current battle with sin today. Flame takes what some Christians consider an elementary bible story to reflect where our Kingdom stands today. His delivery is better than many prominent preachers.

Try Me -- This is a fun song about Soldiers for Christ being more than conquerors. His delivery is so empowering and the lyrics are so catchy that at the end of the track you exclaim, "Man, I wish the enemy would Try Me right now! I'd go off."

This album is definitely a bridge album that still heavily references The Word. I can't tell you how many times I have heard a biblical reference and turned to that chapter to read more. Almost every song will have you moving. The entire CD is worthy of jamming in the car and even amongst a house of non believers who normally state " I don't like Christian music."

4.0 out of 5 stars Still HOT, March 6, 2012
This review is from: The 6th (MP3 Music)
As a long time fan of Flame I bought the MP3 first thing in the morning before my workout. Enjoyed it! Favorite tracks, Scripture Alone, Running (ft. Steve T), Against the World. Frankly the whole album is hot. Please support Christian Hip Hop and down load the album now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christian rapper, May 14, 2012
This review is from: The 6th (MP3 Music)
THis is one of the best christian rap albums ever!!! Flame always delivers and this album is no exception. the beats are bangin and the lyrics are good. the guest vocals and rapper are also exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, February 4, 2014
This review is from: The 6th (MP3 Music)
The album is filled with God. It had songs that minister to me. Production is turnt! Lyrics and features dope!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, October 14, 2013
This review is from: 6th (Audio CD)
One of my new favorites, the songs on this album are more straight-forward, more message like. Very powerful lyrics and intricate songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars The word of God ministered in rap form, May 22, 2013
This review is from: The 6th (MP3 Music)
The CD is great ! The word of God ministered in rap form.......Plus this download is much easier than i thought....I'm hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, January 14, 2013
This review is from: The 6th (MP3 Music)
Creative lyrics, good beats. The Great Deception leads of with the serpent's thoughts in the garden, followed by Adam's--cleverly blended to pull you into the story.I love Flame's message and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!, December 19, 2012
This review is from: 6th (Audio CD)
Great concepts in this album bring you back to God and showing the importance of scripture. I like flame because he gets real with you and digs into scripture in his songs. I would highly recommend this album to those who love Christian rap music.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good album!, April 11, 2012
This review is from: The 6th (MP3 Music)
A good album! A good theme. This album has some really great songs. The ones featuring singers like V-Rose's are my favorites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flame, April 9, 2012
This review is from: 6th (Audio CD)
One of the best cds he has put out. I still like the one before this better "captured". But still a good cd.

6th
6th by Flame (Audio CD - 2012)