Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

$7.49! Buy it if you still want to play it!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 17, 2012 12:53:59 PM PST
Ana E. Rivas says:
I just did even though I'm playing on 360 right now. Definitely worth buying if you've never played a Mass Effect game before.

The first game is $5 also, so buy both for $12.49 and save more $27 if you were to buy them at their retail price ($20+$20=$40) in preparations for Mass Effect 3 (out March 6th).

And if I sounded like an infomercial, it's because I love Mass Effect a whole lot!

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 10:08:12 PM PST
C. Johnson says:
This is a steal of a price so I think I'm gonna go for it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 11:05:35 PM PST
I'm buying it just so I have it in my library in the years to come. I'm all set for ME3 in 3 weeks story wise, but this will be nice to have, forget about, and then find in a few years.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 12:21:39 AM PST
Gourd says:
Does this activate on Steam?

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 10:23:59 AM PST
Taylor Davis says:
It says it works for vista/xp. Does it also work on Windows 7?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 6:32:06 PM PST
Sadly no.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 6:32:37 PM PST
i'm using a W7 and it works perfectly.

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 9:04:13 AM PST
Ana E. Rivas says:
Unfortunately, no, you cannot use Steam to install the game.

For a list of games you can install on Steam, follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 5:45:16 PM PST
Wow I went ahead and bought it and was left awed at how the story progressed. I'm not the kind of guy who rushes to buy a game at full retail price ($60) but on this case Mass Effect 3 is a must buy for me, the story is phenomenal imo. Also, for those of you still wondering, No this game can't be added to Steam but! At least you don't have to use Origin, it's just download, install and play, pretty hassle free.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Feb 17, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about