Arabella's got the dream job. It's time for ROMANCE!
Arabella Jones has been best friends with Camille since their days in college. Her parents died when she was a teenager, which explains why she gives up everything familiar to move to Camille's hometown and start a new career as as a news anchor, even adopting Camille's family as her own. That doesn't mean accepting a date from Camille's attractive older brother. If something went wrong, Camille and her parents might never forgive her. Bella's risked too much to blow it all on a romance with a brother, even if Jeff is cute enough to make her toes curl.
Arabella has to grin and take it when Camille's back-up plan comes into play. Truly inspirational? Lord, help us. Seven blind dates, all hand-picked by Camille. Who will Bella choose?
- A date to Camille's wedding? Everybody loves Davis.
- A cowboy on a mechanical bull? Bella might just kill her sister for giving Camille his name, but she does learn a new line dance.
- An exclusive ice-house restaurant?...without a coat. Usher in the flu.
- A horseback ride in the country? Guy Stewart says he really understands women. They love to talk, talk, talk. Bella might disagree with him…if he ever lets her talk.
- The man running for District Attorney? Maybe her boss had introduced them instead of Camille, but it's still a blind date. Besides, he really knows how to treat a girl, even if he does pay someone to water his plants.
- A charming dad with the most adorable little girls? Does she want a ready-made family?
- Maybe God should pick this one.
Jeff has a few plans of his own when Bella won't look his way, and he's not giving up without a fight. If a bouquet of flowers delivered every day won't do it, then perhaps a sunset ride on a hot air balloon will get her attention. He's bathed this project in prayer, and he's trying to trust God with the end result.Is Arabella listening to God?
7 Blind Dates is a Christian romance of approximately 193 print pages.