Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 13, 2014
Some would say that this book is simple and just common sense, and I would agree. However, our culture is so severely lacking in common sense (natural law/understanding) that it has become uncommon. These concepts are simple and extremely necessary for anyone wanting to be an effective person, period.
on March 6, 2015
This is the second time I've read this book. The first time was around 20 years ago. It has now become a classic, and for good reason. The concepts and practices laid out are pure gold. Truth cannot be quenched, only subverted for a short time. These 7 basic habits are certainly the key to growth and happiness. They are timeless. These principles not only apply to us as individuals, they apply to small business, corporate business, religious organizations and governments.

I can see how Tony Robbins and many of the other gurus of today have built their teachings around these 7 basic habits. They are human guidelines for peace, prosperity and happiness. They parallel the teachings of Christ and of Buddha.

This graphical/interactive edition is a nice touch. I especially enjoyed the last chapter where Mr. Covey gives answers to questions he is often asked today. He gives a lot of insight here regarding what his experience has been over the last 25 years, since the original book was published. If your life is not up to par right now, I would highly recommend this book. It is a classic and should be taught in the classroom.
on February 28, 2015
This book contains all the text of 'The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People 25th Anniversary Edition' plus additional graphical pages.
These extra pages illustrate many of the concepts of the book and improve and enhance the original text.
on December 22, 2013
This is an awesome book, very thorough and inspirational. Pay very close attention while reading this book; it was easy for me to lose the writers intent if I wasn't very focused.
on March 4, 2015
This version makes it so easy to read and comprehend because of the way it's laid out. Great for someone to lazy to do the hard work.
on January 27, 2014
Excellent way to move from a chaotic/ crisis mode to an orderly, imaginative and expansive way of life.I consider it required reading.
on June 17, 2015
I read this book a very long time ago and now I bought it again in digital format, in order not to loose anything ever.
I gained a lot of inspiration and I changed many things in my life after I read it.
I certainly recommend it, not only as a practical guide to self, time (and many other things) management, but also as a way of thinking.
on March 24, 2015
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has been around for over twenty-five years, and I myself read those principles several times over; in fact, I have attended numerous seminars titled the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as licensed by the same authors. But it had been a while since I last read about them, so it was time for a refresher.

I was not disappointed. Several of the principles still ring true today, and perhaps that’s because they stand the test of the time. As the book continually reminds me, the desire for change must spring from within, and the motives and the means must be thoroughly examined. The book is selfless too, it talks about understanding other people and emphasizing with them. It talks about how people can work toward something that is bigger, rather than try to win over a shrinking field at the other’s cost. Sometimes this book made me teary, in a good way.

The poster-like graphics were visually stunning and elegant. My only complaint is that on a computer screen, some graphics have words that are far too small to read comfortably.

I heartily recommend this book!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2015
The seven habits has been very helpful over the years to me and my coworkers. Up love that this book makes me feel empowered to be successful.
on March 28, 2015
This is a life altering book. I breezed though the original in my twenties back when I thought I knew it all and didn't have the time to stop and take a good look at myself. Now older and hopefully wiser, I re-read it again through clearer eyes. Self improvement is never ending.
The biggest lesson I took away is that accountability is everything. If you are not ready to be accountable for your choices, your actions, your intent or state of mind, then moving forward toward improvement will be self defeating. This manual is written with heart and intended to do only good. It is not a quick fix or a do this and everything will go your way kind of book. This is a way is seeing, of being of understanding and growing as a human being. I love that these steps apply to our relationships with our family and self, not just in business or with strangers. I will read the 7 habits again and again, for it really has so much to offer once is not enough.