Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
7 Secrets of Marketing in a Multi-Cultural World Hardcover – February 1, 2001
The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
Discover what it means to be a team player in this new book by leadership expert Patrick Lencioni. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The structure is the message: people don't buy products and services -- they buy relationships.
2. Cultures have an unconscious: cultural archetypes have the power to make or break any marketing, sales, or public relations plan.
3. Those who don't know the "code" can't open the "door": decoding the mindset of the target market opens doors of opportunity.
4. Time, space, and energy are the building blocks of all cultures: each culture has a DNA which means that any organization can encode its culture for superior marketing and sales performance.
5. Solve the right problem: Each organization must design and create new products or services to solve the right customer problems.
6.Read more ›
G. Clotaire Rapaille explains in this book how to decode the CNA (Cultural DNA) which influences the way people of a particular country or area buy.
If you are involved in international sales, marketing or communication in any way read this book before you take on the task of introducing some new product or advertising campaign to a specific country other than your own.
An example of reality. A well known Swiss department store decided to use an english language slogan, "come in and find out" well a great number of people interpreted this to mean "come in but please leave". This was a flop. They executives as well as the ad agency were at fault. They used research based on English speaking audiences and not in the home market.
Read, reflect and understand this book.