EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens
has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer Technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. Compared to the original Canon EF 75-300mm IS zoom lens, this telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original. The zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position, making this powerful lens easy to transport, too.
*3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake *ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) *Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures *Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting *Uses 1 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) element to help control secondary spectrum aberration *Circular aperture diaphragm for natural-looking out of focus highlights *Zoom ring lock to prevent lens 'creeping' during movement.
10pc Deluxe Accessory Kit:
- UV (Ultraviolet) Protection Filter: protects the lens & reduces lens flare & ghosting caused by reflections
- CPL (Circular Polarizer) Filter: Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces, and lets you acheive vibrant color saturation
- FL-D (Fluorescent) Filter: balances light in outdoor situations or where fluorescent lights are used
- Filter case
- Pull String Closer Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch with Clip & Belt Loop
- Soft Rubber Lens Hood (Prevents image-degrading lens flare by blocking stray light)
- Quality 2 in 1 Lens Cleaning Pen
- Quality Dust Cleaner Blower (Excellent way to remove dust off sensitive camera parts)
- Universal Lens Cap Keeper
- HeroFiber® Ultra Gentle Cleaning Cloth.