Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 18, 2013
Here are tips to save you money. All the tips are laid out by subject and in list form. One of the tips I've used since getting a Kindle Fire is to use onehundredfreebooks.com to get free books for my device. In fact this where I found this book.
on March 16, 2013
Are you serious? In the first 200 tips they give you, 70 are repeats from the earlier tip sections. Keeping a pencil and paper in your kitchen in my opinion does not qualify as a money saving tip. I am sure if the pen and paper were located in my dining room I wouldn't spend more money on my groceries! So much stuff is said over and over and over and did I say over? Nowhere near 701 tips!
on October 15, 2012
As an experienced mom, I would say many of the tips, especially about food and groceries are commonplace and even commonsensical, but having a huge collection of other tips ensures that it is worth the price, even if only a fraction of the content prove useful.
on April 21, 2013
It is astonishing how many typographical and grammatical errors can be compiled in a single edition. Some of the tips are helpful, a few are dangerous. Cooling food to room temperature before refrigeration and tightly covering food during refrigerator cooling prolong the time during which the food temperature is ideal for bacterial growth. Several of the automotive suggestions are for cars that are only rarely still seen on the road. Fuel injection and electronic ignition took over years ago.
on November 16, 2012
The writing in this book is horrible. No editing of typos, grammatical issues and sentence structure was done, so the information is confusing and isn't even helpful. You mean I can save money by turning off lights when not in use and by eating at home? This is the type of "money saving tips" presented in this book. Don't waste your time.
on April 28, 2013
There were many helpful suggestions in just about all areas of standard household living. I was very pleased to see that my husband and I are already using a good number of the suggestions which could possibly apply to us. At the same time, I was still able to benefit from a number of great suggestions. I found myself following a variety of websites that might be helpful - regarding reducing phone bills, cable/sataliite bill, life insurance bills, etc. I would definitely suggest that others give this book a try. I am going to sign up for on- going tips through their emails.
on May 29, 2013
You can't imagine the ways there are to cut corners. I knew some of these and some are new to me. But a caution, don't be frugal all the time. If you can afford to, take some of the saved dollars and spend them on something you truly love to do or to have.
on April 20, 2013
Tis book has 701 tips on saving money it covers everything from food, electronics, clothing, entertaintment, transportation and more.If you are serious about saving money , buy this book. There is also a a book that gives grewat tips on saving time here. Kill the Time Bandits
on April 22, 2013
There is something in here for just about everyone. Each tip is not really long, but it precise and straight to the point. In the book I found tips from all sorts of different topics like buying a car, saving energy, to buying groceries, and so much more. Obviously I won't retain all the tips, but I will definitely remember a couple which makes this a great buy and then some.
on January 2, 2014
Had a hard time going between a 2star or 3star rating. It had some interesting points, but most is just common since. Had a few ideas that just made me want to put the book down, which I eventually did. I just skimmed to last couple chapters. I can't say I would recommend this book. If you can get it for free then ok.