5.0 out of 5 stars great kids watch
I love that it Velcros on. Perfect gift for my nephew, may order another for my son. Good theme and love the flames.
Published 22 months ago by vern6791

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
The plastic where the strap connects to the watch broke after a few months of very ocassional wear. You are better off to just buy one from the Dollar Tree, it would likely last as long if not longer.
Published 21 months ago by akbct

5.0 out of 5 stars great kids watch, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Kids' 7100012B Character Hot Wheels Car and Digital Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 30, 2012
I did not even know it came with a little car. I just bought this because it has a valcrow instead of normal latches. My son keeps brakeing the latches off of watches.

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is junk, June 12, 2010
At Christmastime I bought this watch for my grandson - unfortunately he never got to enjoy it as it didn't keep proper time from the very beginning. Unfortunately, the package it came in got lost in the flurry of opening Christmas gifts. Big disappointment - absolutely do not recommend this watch. Unfortunately, the watch I got for my other grandson which was similar to this one also did not keep proper time. A waste of nearly $45 (including shipping). Never again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot wheel watch, April 15, 2014
My grandson really like the watch. We went all over to find the watch and we couldn't find it any where.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Qaulity, May 21, 2013
The plastic where the strap connects to the watch broke after few days. My son loved this watch but now he is crying because it broke. I wish they had a better quality where the straps connects to the watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped showing right time, May 16, 2013
set it and after an hour showed wrong time kept doing it i just turned off then come back on with some other time very cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 18, 2013
The watch came with a little car in the same package. It was easy to setup. So far so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted TWO WEEKS!, January 11, 2013
I purchased this watch for my 3-year old son as a Christmas gift. He was always wearing his dad's watch and figured he would love to have his own. Well he did! And he wore it from the moment he opened the gift. He wore it day and night...that is until the watch part snapped off the band. So, now he has NO watch and he's so sad about it. I don't know how the little plastic piece that was keeping the watch face on the band, but now its gone and I have to try to find a replacement. So disappointed! If you are looking for a durable watch for a young person, this is NOT the watch for you

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad purchaise, January 6, 2013
It lasted 2 weeks after I gave it away as a gift, really bad choise as I it not working today . I purchaise in Amazon becasue most of products are in good condition and have a reasonable life but this watch is the exception.

Rate and Discover Movies