5.0 out of 5 stars cute
This is an excellent product, very nice, good quality, offers convenience and comfort. suits my style. I love it. very wonderful
Published 21 months ago by MISLEIDYS OTERO

3.0 out of 5 stars minutes are tough to read!
I bought this watch for my 2 yo, he can't read the time quite yet but loves cars, so it is good. However, like the picture shows, the minutes are tough to read b/c they are behind the roof of the car.
Published on September 5, 2010 by M. Bradshaw

3.0 out of 5 stars minutes are tough to read!, September 5, 2010
This review is from: Kids' 7100022 Character Silver-Tone Hot Wheels Digital Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars HOT WHEELS WATCHES, January 2, 2011
these watches aren't good at all .. the one didn't work from time he opened it Christmas eve.. the number didn't show up

2.0 out of 5 stars Hot wheels Watch, March 4, 2013
I didnt like it, nor did my son. The velcro band is awful. I didnt realize the watch used a velcro band. Armitron which is the supplier needs to advertise their products a little better. I scrapped the watch and went to purchase him another watch. Overall, dont purchase unless you like the velcro look.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking watch, December 27, 2012
Pretty flimsy feeling and cheap looking. I don't know how long it will last, and it would've been more suitable for my 6 yr old grandson than for the 9 yr old I gave it to (for Christmas). For $5, it's no big loss, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, December 27, 2012
My younger nephew loved this.It makes him feel like one of the older kids.So glad I got it for him.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, December 6, 2012
This watch can use some improvements in design. For one its hard to see all the numbers, it doesn't stay true to the time for very long and its hurts to change the numbers. My finger tip always has an indented circle after changing the time and my son just flat out refuses to change it himself because it hurts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent kids watch, November 25, 2012
My son is getting this for Christmas. The first one I got, the battery was dead or mostly dead. When I requested a exchange and why, they sent me a new one right away. I had it in about 2 business days and I received a e-mail stating not to return the damaged one. The numbers you can't fully see, just like it shows in the picture. My son constantly is taking my cheap watch and wanting to wear it. So, I got him one of his own.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY SATISIFED, September 29, 2012
WATCH IS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, EASY TO WEAR, AND VERY SATISFIED. GOOD PRICE AND STYLISH FOR MY 8 YEAR OLD.

4.0 out of 5 stars fair, September 2, 2012
Its what you pay for considering its a kid watch. I would buy again. My son liked the watch. Its okay.