- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Have one to sell?
Ableware 71826-2050 DLOTCA-G Battery Geriatric Cognitive Assessment for Occupational Therapists
by Maddak Inc.
|Price:||$247.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Enables therapists to evaluate clients with neurological deficits and obtain a detailed cognitive profile
- Ideal for intervention planning for management and maintenance
- Includes a dynamic learning component that builds off the research used to develop the original LOTCA(TM) series
- For use with clients aged 70 and over
- Updated to include a computerized scoring spreadsheet
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Maddak Inc.|
The Dynamic series of cognitive tests that enables a therapist to evaluate clients with neurologi... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Dynamic series of cognitive tests that enables a therapist to evaluate clients with neurological deficits in order to obtain a detailed cognitive profile, enabling intervention planning for management and maintenance. These batteries builds off the research used to develop the original series and incorporates a dynamic component providing the ability to measure learning potential and recognize thinking strategies through the use of mediation. In addition, it enables the therapist to identify the level of awareness the client has to his/her condition and cognitive disability. Designed to be used with clients aged 70 and over and specifically addresses physical and mental factors that can accompany aging by offering larger components, reduced pictorial detail, multiple choice questions, and shorter administration time. Consists of 24 subtests in 8 cognitive areas: Orientation, Awareness, Visual Perception, Spatial Perception, Praxis, Visuomotor Construction, Thinking Operations and Memory. Each version was designed to provide standardized testing procedures and established norms for systematic data collection in cognitive assessment. Published studies are available upon request. DLOTCA/DLOCTA-G Manual Authors: Noomi Katz, PhD, OTR, Asnat Bar-Haim Erez, PhD, OT, Sarah Averbuch, MSc, OT.
There are no customer reviews yet.