Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Price:$4.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 29, 2010
My Lexus had a rear brake light that was out, and I did not know which bulb was the correct one to replace. The Lexus has two bulbs on each side of the rear.

The Brake bulb is the 7443 type. It has a dual filament bulb.
One filament comes on when your headlights are on. Both come on when you step on the brake.

The Turn indicator bulb is the 7440 type. It has a single filament (on or off).

If you find yourself replacing any single bulb, you might as well replace all four. It takes about 5 minutes.

Hope this helps the next person.
22 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2010
The local auto parts store sell one of these bulbs for around $5. On Amazon you are getting two for the same price. Always remember, if one light bulb just burnt out the other matching one is about to go. Replace your bulbs in pairs and never worry about the next one going out.

These Long Life bulbs are for Brake light bulb replacement as they have two filaments. I purchased these for my 1998 Toyota 4Runner and they are perfect. Replacing both bulbs took around 15 mins total including confirming they worked properly.

UPDATE 2014-02-25: Still working perfectly since being installed in 2010. This is the quality I expected and have. You won't go wrong with these bulbs.
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2013
The brake light on my Honda Pilot went out. I looked on YouTube to see what what changing the light entailed. It was extremely simple, requiring nothing more than a screwdriver. I bought this replacement and in less than 10 minutes had a functioning brake light. Given the low cost of the light, and simplicity of the repair, there's no reason not to do this repair yourself.
on November 13, 2014
Fits the Acura RSX (2002-2004) and the Honda CR-V (2008). Likely fits the others in the same model year, just can't say for certain. Very simple to replace and is dual filament (brake and tail light). Wife's CR-V showed the taillight working but not the brake light and replacing the bulb fixed it. These also appear a bit brighter than the previous bulbs.
on June 5, 2014
This bulb worked great in my wife's Honda CRV. I am happy with its fit, form and function. It is as bright or brighter than the original part it replaced. It was an easy job to swap it in. I am very happy with the results.
on January 23, 2015
Works great to replace brake/tail light in 2004 Honda Accord. It's about the same price, if not a bit cheaper, than the retail auto parts stores. It is a Sylvania product and does not appear to be a knock-off where what you see on Amazon is not what you get. Very satisfied.
on October 15, 2015
PLEASE NOTE! Amazon.com will tell you these are not the right bulbs for a 2011 Buick Enclave, but they're wrong! These are EXACTLY the right bulbs.

Thank goodness I found a Buick forum that told me which bulbs to buy, because the Amazon Garage told me the wrong bulbs.

I also found a video on YouTube showing a six year old Canadian child replacing the bulbs on an Enclave, and it made me brave enough to try doing it myself. It was as easy as he said! I did have to buy a hex wrench (thankfully the video told me the tool I needed).

These bulbs are a perfect fit, and exactly the bulbs listed in the owner's manual.
on April 8, 2015
Fits and works nicely on my 2005 is300. Even though amazon says it won't fit it does. Pretty sure they are getting confused with the LL at the end of 7443 LL. Happy that it comes as a set of two for such a great price. It fit into the tail light socket just like the original. Original bulbs (I think) lasted 157k miles. Hopefully these last as long.
on April 8, 2014
Needed a replacement bulb for my Honda Odyssey. This did the trick and at 1/2 the cost of local brick-and-mortar retailers. After watching a YouTube video on how to replace the bulb (believe me, Honda rarely makes anything easy when it comes to DIY), I had a new driver-side brake light bulb in place. And since this is a two pack, I have a spare new one for the next light that goes out.
on March 3, 2014
Needed a replacement bulb. Price for these on Amazon was roughly half the local auto-parts chain. Since I'm cheap, I put the second bulb in a box for the day when my other tail light goes out. When that day comes, I probably won't be able to find the spare bulb, and I will most likely be back on Amazon buying two more.

Recommend purchasing.