- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$17.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$52.50 (75%)|
WARNING! These Grill Gloves Can Take The heat!
The BEST and Latest Protection Wear To Guarantee Total Safety
• Barbecue, Grill, Oven, Kitchen, Microwave, Baking, Fireplace, Welding, Handling Hot Objects
• Design for turning over burgers and steaks, holiday turkey or pot roast, tray of cookies or red-hot racks from your smoker
• Handle hot items for extended periods of time, Guaranteed burn protection up to 650⁰f heat
• 2 Gloves -1 size fits most!
• Five-fingers perfect flexi-grip
• Finest knitted double-layer
• Light in weight
• Fits either right or left hand with non-slip gripping
• Machine washable, easy to clean
• They are comfortable, flexible and long-lasting
• Outer layer - insulated by Nomex and Kevlar fibers which slowing down the rise of temperature
• Highest quality with silicone dots coated on both sides for extra protection
• Inside layer - soft 100% quality cotton liner for comfort
• White hang cloth loop to hang the gloves for easy storage.
Don't let another BBQ grilling or oven baking moment go by without having the ultimate burn protection for your hands!
We Offer 100% RISK FREE No-Questions Asked Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee.
Try the Grill Glove Pro today - RISK FREE - before they're sold out!
Good gloves. I use them outside, cooking on my grill and in the kitchen as well.
The great surprise was how comfortable they felt when worn.
These are just what my husband wanted for his outdoor grilling and smoking endeavors. They do the trick!Published 25 days ago by Laurie McIntyre
Works well, quality appropriate, has loops attached so you can easily hang themPublished 1 month ago by Guarddog
My husband loves the gloves. I wish they came smaller. I would love a pair for kitchen use. Pot holders and Orkas can be difficult to manage certain cookware. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Maureen Geiser
Good gloves. My only complaint is went they get wet they get hot.Published 1 month ago by Daniel Fiadino
These gloves are great, I bought them when I bought some new grill equipment, there great for working around really hot stuff, I mean you pretty near can pick up hot coals, all... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Thomas Sliwinski
I love these cooking gloves for both indoor and outdoor use. I can take a pan directly from the broiler to the counter without any problem, and I have enough control with them to... Read morePublished 2 months ago by David Block
My hands are great now. I normally love using my hands, but on the grill and in the oven, it gets too hot! That's where these come in. Read morePublished 2 months ago by WombatComputing