The RT25 is a versatile, durable winch with a 2,500 lb. pulling capacity and 50' of durable wire rope--making it a perfect fit for utility ATVs 350cc and up. This industry-standard winch features an all-metal 3-stage planetary geartrain, a short-throw clutch, and the unit is fully sealed to keep the elements out. The patented disc brake provides excellent safety and control, while the efficient electrical system reduces battery drain. A handlebar-mounted mini-rocker switch provides simple, effective control.
This winch is recommended for use on ATV’s that are operating between 350cc to 550cc.
Reliable winching performance for work or play
Sealed for Quality and Assurance:
Powersports winches see a wide variety of conditions including water, mud, dirt, and sand. The best way to keep these elements out of your winch is to buy a product that is well sealed. WARN places eight specifically designed seals at locations where water and debris are prone to enter, allowing the winch to operate at its peak performance. This helps ensure that the WARN RT25 winches are the most weather-resistant, reliable, and best-performing winches you can buy.
About Warn Industries
Founded in 1948, Warn Industries is the world’s most recognized brand in off-road products such as hub locks and vehicle recovery winches. The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive and powersport vehicles.
- Capacity: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs)
- No-load Linespeed: 18 ft./min. (5.5m/min)
- Full-load Linespeed: 5 ft./min. (1.5 m/min)
- Motor: 12V DC, .9 hp (.7 kW) permanent magnet, Sealed
- Control: Sealed handlebar-mounted mini-rocker control switch
- Geartrain: All-metal 3-stage planetary
- Gear Ratio: 154:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding pin and ring gear
- Brake: patented disc brake
- Rope: 50' Aircraft-grade Wire 3/16" diameter (15m, 5mm diam.)
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.0"/2.9" (52mm / 74mm)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Battery Leads: 8 gauge
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Winch Weight: 15.6 lbs. (7.1 kgs)