5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Belt has worked well
Great price for the belt which was very easy to install in my Cub Cadet. I used this replacement for the last 6 weeks of the season and it made a difference in the cutting quality of the tractor. Price is 1/2 the list and for me the quality is there. I recommend giving this a try.
Published on March 28, 2011 by J. Pytel

These belts were a significant amount less expensive that other brands so I tried them.
They are the right size and dimension for the Cub Cadet I own.
Published 12 months ago by PurpleWing

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap belts that broke the first time the mower deck pushed through heavy grass., July 16, 2013
PurpleWing "usdyver" (Chattanooga, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 754-04041, 954-04041 Replacement Belt for MTD, Cub Cadet. Made with Aramid cord.
They are the right size and dimension for the Cub Cadet I own.
I mowed the lighter areas of the 8 acres I keep mown and as soon as I ran through a thicker patch of grass and the mower deck bogged at all the belt snapped. Not once but twice. As long as the belt had light work applied to it everything was lovely but these belts are not designed to mow grass beyond 2-3 inches tall. A waste of money. I'll go back to the Cub dealer and buy real belts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Belt has worked well, March 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but works like belts costing twice as much !, June 25, 2010
I was looking for a less expensive replacement belt after just burning through 1 3 day old $42 belt from a Cub Cadet dealer.

I had thought it was a defective belt, but it wasn't. I had a problem with one of the deck pulleys.

However, I thought I would rather test the problem out on a belt costing $18 rather than $42, so I order 2 of these inexpensive belts.

After 5 weeks of mowing the lawn ( 2 acre property ), the new $18 belt is going strong. Took it off to inspect it. Looks as good as the day I got it. So at less than 1/2 the price, I am a very satisfied customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars I keep a spare handy..., June 8, 2014
Red Ball Jets (Richmond, Va. USA) - See all my reviews
Belts made today don't last as long as belts made 30 years ago. The rubber type material used today is better because it doesn't dry out and crack but the internals of the belt aren't as strong as they used to be. I usually get 1 1/2 seasons use out of this belt before it needs replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly at less than half the price of the dealer!, October 21, 2013
First, If you have a locked up or damaged pulley like I did, fix it or at least regrease everything before you put the new belt on. Chances are you have a problem if you broke or melted the old belt. If you put a new belt on a locked up pulley, don't expect it to fix the real problem. I've used this lower cost belt for about 20 hours of mowing so far and am very pleased. I'll continue to use this vendor for all of my belt needs in the future. Great price, fast delivery, fine product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first, June 2, 2013
Worked great for about a year and started coming apart. Original Cub Cadet belt lasted about 9 years. My mower is not used commercially, Private use only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., October 7, 2013
SI (Marion, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I ordered. This is the second belt I've ordered from this site and will continue to use this site for all my lawn and garden belts. You can't beat the price anywhere and they are shipped almost immediately. I had my belts within three work days! Excellent produce and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement belt, October 6, 2013
They are very nice and 1/3 the cost of local stuff.
Haven't used them yet but have them for insurance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Replacement belt is right, as long as you keep replacing!, September 4, 2013
This belt is absolute garbage! I had maybe 2 hours on it and it broke hitting a mole hill. I really abused the stock belt and it took a beating. Do Not Buy This Belt! There's one little string cord and very little other fiber of any kind, absolute garbage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great timing, August 4, 2013
Michael E. Byerley (MIDDLEBURG, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Belt broke had a hard time finding this belt in our area, I will go there again if I need something for my Cub

Rate and Discover Movies