76 Tips for Building a Terrific Team Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
I've worked with hundreds of small business owners over the years. You are a hardy lot. Your enthusiasm and ability to overcome huge obstacles inspires me. It's no coincidence that my initials are DO. I've been helping small business DO things to be successful since 1996.
I specialize in helping solopreneurs and micropreneurs (typically less than 10 employees) take action to grow their business. Here's my motto:
Absolutely Nothing. That's Exactly What Will Happen If You Don't Turn Your Great Ideas Into Action™
Yes. Being successful is all about taking action. There is no better time to start than now. My books can help you do that.
Top Customer Reviews
Having just gone through a few rounds of change myself, I found the sections on communication, decision making and change management to be invaluable! And on a lighter, but equally important, note I had to smile at the tips on running a successful and productive meeting as not nearly enough people understand these concepts!
Highly recommend this for anyone leading or participating on a team!
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Decision Making
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Teams