5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but what's your stuff worth ??
Published on April 29, 2010 by Alec Carlson

2.0 out of 5 stars Warn XT winch brand new
The winch came in a sealed box ready for install. I had a friend install my winch with me who is an electrician and ATV fanatic like myself ..... Everything done to warn specs and the winch doesn't work.
Had to order a new contactor from warn that took ( 13 days) to be sent to me from Oregon to louisiana. Pretty sure I could have ride that far on horseback and got it...
Published 17 months ago by Josh from La

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but what's your stuff worth ??, April 29, 2010
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
I had a Gorilla 3000lb winch prior to getting the Warn. The Gorilla braking system failed and it dropped an 800 lb BBQ pit I was loading onto a trailer. I never could trust it after that so I trashed it and bought the Warn. I should have bought the Warn in the first place but I cheaped out and I got what I paid for. The Warn works flawlessly and is a much higher quality winch. It also has a wireless remote which I like a lot...

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than 2500-lb winch; remote really handy, October 6, 2012
Jonathan (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
Bought this to replace a 2500-lb Warn winch that gave up the ghost pulling on a heavy, leaning cut oak tree. The 3000-lb winch had the same dimensions as the 2500-lb. winch, but the wiring for the remote required changing the previous wiring.
The winch has good power and a clutch system that is supposed to prevent the breakage under weight that did in my 2500-lb winch. I use it on a 2006 Yamaha YFM350FA Bruin Auto 4x4, with a Swisher bucket.
Unlike the smaller winch, this one will hold weight in the bucket without sagging. The remote works well and is really handy--well worth it.
If you don't want to get whacked with a metal cord, get the synthetic rope--worth more than the few extra dollars it costs to upgrade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warn XT30 Winch, June 20, 2012
mikey "kk5sc" (Texas / Arkansas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
The winch was a great investment. I've used it to remove myself from a 'bad decision', other ATVs and also winch over some rocks that otherwise would have caused the ATV to flip backwards. Trailering is easier for I can pull down the front of the ATV with the winch vs. pulling out more tie-downs.

I highly recommend the wireless remote for those that atv by themselves a lot like I do.... being able to be away from the atv when winching allows you to have better visibility as to what is going on around you. Also it saves time when you don't have to go back and forth to your atv when anchoring the winch line prior to winching.

I purchased the exact mount for my ATV as recommended by Warn and it was a tricky bear to install. Next time I will look at other branded mounts before buying the Warn mount. Wiring was a piece of cake, especially after viewing some oneline guides post by other users.

5.0 out of 5 stars but all ready seen tons of use for work and fun. Its worked flawlessly, July 30, 2014
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
Only had it for a few weeks now, but all ready seen tons of use for work and fun. Its worked flawlessly. I will say the included directions are a little confusing as there are two sets of instructions that inter mingle. One is for the standard winch install (no remote) and one is for the wireless receiver (winch with wireless remote). They do not mention anywhere in the instructions that you will need to tap 2 wires into the ignition (key on only power) and make it seem like you only needed one. Luckily I left the second power wire accessible before I wrapped it all up and was able to make the second connection after I had completed most of the installation, but a little better instruction would have saved me an hour of working backwards, trouble shooting and having to re-do wire splices and connections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Equipment, April 17, 2012
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
I've always wanted a winch for those tough terrain hunts. The Warn Brand exceeds all expectations. The buying process was a breeze and shipped promptly.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
I got this for my king quarter 750 and I love it been stuck many times and this winch works great I love the remote a must have for hard core riders.

4.0 out of 5 stars WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch, December 26, 2013
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
setting it up in my car trailer is easy. instruction is clear and simple to follow but you need a bit of " mechanical " know-how to hook it up yourself. overall, it's a good product and I wouldn't buy any other brand other than WARN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Winch, June 28, 2013
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
I order this winch for my GATOR 825i I had to go to John Deere and order the mount in order to fit the GATOR. If you have a welder and knowledge you can fab the mount for this winch. It comes with a small winch but will not work on the GATOR without mods. I have several Warn products and have always had great luck with their products and service once, repaired a 6 year old Power Plant at no cost even shipping was free both ways. Great Company.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome - very well made - pretty good instructions - great warranty, June 26, 2013
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
put this on a polaris ranger - took several hours because I am meticulous and I wanted it wired very cleanly - but it was worth it. winch is sweet and works very well pulling logs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winch for the price., June 17, 2013
This review is from: WARN 76500 XT30 Extreme Terrain 3000-lb Winch (Automotive)
Good winch for the money.remote is sweet! Easy to install. all you need is a mounting kit specific for your machine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›