Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Estes C6-5 Model Rocket Engine 3/pk.
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$12.02+ Free shipping

on November 1, 2013
I've bought Estes rockets for years and they're fun and reliable (very few misfires)..BUT BEWARE of the price and where you order these from. This particular pack has a description that states "INCLUDES: Six packages of C6-5 Model Rocket Engines". I paid $18.99 +0.99 shipping and got three engines (typical single pack).
After returning and complaining about the false advertising (sellers are cutting and pasting the descriptions), they updated the description to state only 3 engines come in the pack. They also reimbursed only 80%, and charged the re-stocking and shipping fees. Poor customer service.

BAD EXPERIENCE purchasing from Supreme Hobbies!! ....You can buy the same three engines for under $10 elsewhere on Amazon.
on June 14, 2014
Worked a little to great, the rocket launched near 1000' but then drifted a quarter mile with the wind. Luckily we found the rocket but will go back to smaller engine next launch. Buy these if you have a wide open area to launch at least 1/2 mile down wind.
on December 5, 2013
Shame on me for not reading the other negative reviews before paying $30 for ONE PACK of engines, when I thought that the description stating "This is the C6-5 Standard Model Rocket Engines/Motors Flight Pack (6-Pack) from Estes" was correct (with the corresponding photo of the 6-pack). Clearly this is a deceptive offer.
on June 6, 2013
We used these engines for home made rockets upto 2 feet tall made out of tissue roll tubes. These engines were powerful enough to launch the rockets and the ingniters worked everytime flawlessly. The parachute launched each time and the wadding worked quite well. This is the complete package and worth the buy. Would definitely recommend these engines for hobby rocket projects.
on July 23, 2013
I bought this engine kit along with other engine sizes for the first launch with my kids. I didn't really know what wadding was used for or why I needed it and figured I should get at least one pack that included it. I sure am glad that I did because it's used to protect your chute from burning when the last stage of the engine pops the top off to deploy the parachute. This kit is awesome and my kids had a blast!
on November 7, 2013
The description states: 'This is the C6-5 Standard Model Rocket Engines/Motors Flight Pack (6-Pack)', It's not, it's one pack of three engines. It even has a photo of a six pack in the in the ad; very deceptive.

Can't believe I got suckered into this.
on January 23, 2013
Put these motors into an Estes Loadstar rocket and it flew incredibly high, if I had to guess maybe more than the 700 feet that the package said, but probably only because it was 0F outside and the air was thin when we launched these. The wadding did its job and the rocket was easily recovered, I highly recommend these strong motors
on September 20, 2013
The product description says one thing (6 packs of 3 engines) and I received 1 pack of 3 engines which is rediculous. I paid almost $20.00 for one pack when one pack in a store costs $6.00. Never buy from More4Less4You, absolutely horrible.
on December 11, 2012
These are so much more powerful than the B engines. If there is anything not aligned with your rocket you will find out...
on October 1, 2013
My boys love launching then searching for their rockets. These engines pack a mega-punch! We thought they would be entertaining none the less, but these puppies soared in to the sky out of view.

See 1 answered question