- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
1.60 Ct 7x5mm Oval Tanzanite Solid 14K White Gold Stud Earrings
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$370.01 (74%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- 1.60 Ct
- 7x5mm Oval Natural Tanzanite
- This item is proudly custom made in the USA
- 14K White Gold Stud Earrings
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius, Capricorn
Meaning: Tanzanite is a calming stone. It is believed that it can restore balance when life becomes chaotic or extremely busy
Healing properties of Tanzanite: The Tanzanite stone is known to help manifest desires through will and vision. It gives personal insight and power. The stone is good for protection and is sometimes given to new or expecting mothers. It helps with psychic abilities and if a person is just beginning to develop this field, it's one of the most powerful stones for this.
Sources of Tanzanite: East Africa - Tanzania.
Interesting Facts: A fairly new stone that was only introduced to the world market in the year 1969.
The Tanzanite Foundation calls Tanzanite a "geological phenomenon" and claims that the gemstone is 1,000 times rarer than diamonds.
According to the Tanzanite Foundation, the Masai people consider Tanzanite a "mystical" stone, created when a bolt of lightning struck the earth and transformed rocks into purple-blue gems.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FV37UV8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Gem Stone King|
|Minimum total gem weight||1.60 carats|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wife loves them. Settings seem solid, stones are clear to the eye and a lovely blue tinged slightly purple. Backs are flimsy, so plan on providing your own.Published 10 months ago by Mike Whitfield