Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: #2 8.5x12" POLY BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES, 100 ct
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 21, 2009
These do just what you need them to. They are sturdy, seal well, and can fit most average sized paperbacks or small hardcovers. However, and this is a big point, it WILL NOT HOLD INK from a sharpie. Your address will smudge, even a day after writing it. You'll need to use a basic ballpoint pen.
on February 3, 2011
I am using this product to ship books I have sold on Amazon and for that purpose, they work really well. The seal holds well and the envelopes are super light weight. Reviews about the static of the envelopes causing hair to stick to them has not been an issue for me at all. I have 2 large dogs, one of which is a lab, so I have dog hair all over my home, but the envelopes go out my door hair free each time I head to the post office. My advice, keep the envelopes off the carpet and on table tops. Anyway, my only complaint is that the envelopes I received were a light grey and not white and so don't have as sharp of an appearance. But for the price, that is a minor issue.
on November 21, 2013
They're strong, lightweight and seal properly. What else can you say about a mailing envelope that doesn't tear, always looks professional and is lined with bubble wrap so your mailings are not broken from the bumps, flings and lateral throws of the USPS employees and the machinery they work with! I sell DVD's, CD's and Books on eBay and these fit the bill for mailing those items. In over 200 sales there wasn't a broken, bent or crushed package in the lot!
on May 14, 2010
This envelopes are excellent for sending nearly all size trade paperback books, CDs, and DVDs. The only drawback is that they attract dirt, dog hair, belly button lint, etc., which can make it somewhat embarrassing to present at the post office. Other than that, I love the way they protect the items I ship and I've never received negative feedback because of weak packaging.
on January 28, 2012
I ordered these hoping they would fit my needs for shipping 20 items I had to send through USPS. Although 100 seemed like a bit more than I needed the price was good so I jumped in. They were delivered quickly and in great shape. I used 25 of them so far and I will say that I haven't had any problems with the envelopes or the sticky flap. If I ever need more I will buy these again
on December 17, 2013
I have been using these envelopes for quite a while. They are very durable and well made. They can handle heavy textbooks and seem to be tear resistant. In my last order of envelopes I noticed they added a tear strip to make it easier for receivers to open their packages. That is a great addition. Also, the adhesive strip is VERY strong. Once it's shut it is shut for good. Which is great during shipping, but bad if you need to add something else into a package. I definitely recommend these envelopes for people who do a large amount of shipping. The bubble lining is difficult to pop and I am confident that my books ship safely.
on December 3, 2015
The ones that I received are not as pictured. The ones that I received from this order, do not have a laminate coating on the outside, do not have the silver pull to close the envelope and do not have the pull tab once my customer receives them to open the envelope. What I did receive was a very flimsy, cheap plastic envelope with bubble liner, clear pull to close envelope but because the plastic is so thin the edging curls around and sticks to the adhesive. Very, very, very poor quality. See attached pictures,,,,,the one on the right is the cheap, poor quality envelopes I received. The one on the left is what I should have received and is my last one from a prior order and notice in the last picture, just below the silver strip, it has stamped "valuemailers.com", the ones I received with this order do not have that stamped. I have left a message to the seller and they have not responded. I have made another order with a another seller but I first asked them to confirm that I am getting the "as shown in picture" envelopes. They responded and confirmed I would be. Very unhappy with this seller. I will not do business with FantasyBuy again.
review image review image review image review image
on December 10, 2012
I sell books on Amazon and these envelopes are great. The are not super expensive but they do the job. The sticky part is super sticky so you don't have to worry about taping it.
on November 20, 2015
These envelopes are opaque at best, definitely not White and they definitely do not have a silver lining! I put a few items in them and could clearly make out the colors, not necessarily the detail. I processed for a return as I could not ship a customers private order in these and feel good about it. The plastic could be dented with a fingernail and a very little pressure so anything with a sharp corner would tear through the bag. I bought these for $24, PAID another $15 to return them and got a $5.51 credit! So for these junk mailers, I spent $33.44 and was told that I mistakenly identified the "shadow" in the picture as a silver lining! No silver lining on this product just a black hole!
on October 6, 2014
This is my second time ordering these mailers. The first time I was very happy with my purchase. The mailers were great quality and had a nice pull tab enabling customers to open with ease. I notice this last time ( even though I used the same link to re-order from previous order) a different company is now shipping them out. The mailers much lighter ( although perhaps that could add value to customer in less shipping weight) and there was NO PULL TAB! If you have ever been on the receiving end of one of these packages and you don't have a knife or pair of scissors handy, they are extremely difficult to open without that tab.

I would have left 4 stars, but I emailed them 4 days ago to inquire about the product change and they never responded to me. I will definitely think twice about re-ordering from this company again. Will probably bite the bullet and just buy from Uline or one of the other packaging warehouses.