Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 4:28:12 PM PST
I've always been curious, and maybe someone can enlighten me. Why are these 8 episodes so difficult to get put on the series. Was it a copyright issue? Maybe something if put out today would be a touchy subject? I'm not sure, but this has been on my mind ever since the first "complete" series box set.

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 7:14:56 AM PDT
If you go to the "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Third Season (1978)" page, Michael E. Pajak explains all that. Basically it's not that they were difficult to put on the series, it's just that they weren't part of the original '60s series, they were produced as part of a set for the late '70s anthology series. The key aspect is that they portray the team before the addition of Scrappy Doo etc.

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 10:39:11 AM PDT
Jill O says:
But why are they also left off the "Scooby Doo Dynomutt Hour" series? That has only the first 16 episodes and again leaves off the last 8.

Posted on Aug 17, 2015 5:59:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 18, 2015 10:04:10 AM PDT
Eric B. says:
Amazon does have a streaming package that includes the missing episodes. I believe it's called the Scooby Doo Show. Starts with High Rise Hair Raiser and Ends with the Creepy Cruise and Ozark Witch. If you buy the package, you also get all the ones for the SD Dynamutt hour as well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 17, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about