- File Size: 2994 KB
- Print Length: 244 pages
- Publisher: SparkPeople, Inc. (July 30, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 30, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008RMBD18
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #307,282 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The 8-Week Diabetes Weight Loss Challenge from SparkPeople Kindle Edition
"From Junk Food to Joy Food" by Joy Bauer
Featuring more than 120 recipes and oodles of gorgeous photos, From Junk Food to Joy Food has you covered from sun up to late night. Don’t deny yourself the flavors you love—learn to make them with joy! Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
As a registered dietitian for more than 25 years, Becky Hand knows that a sense of humor goes a long way when introducing unfamiliar foods and developing new eating habits. She is passionate about improving the health and wellness of people in her rural community, as well as the lives of people throughout the world via SparkPeople. Whether it be during her weekly radio talk show, planting seeds at a school's veggie garden, bringing farm fresh produce to the hospital's cafeteria, coaching adults and children during their weight loss adventure, or tackling a tricky question on the message boards at SparkPeople, Becky is deeply dedicated to the mission of health improvement and disease prevention.
Hand lives in Indiana with her husband and two children. She is committed to having her family eat meals together at the kitchen table--it is often the only time to connect and catch up--and eagerly encourages other families to do the same.
Hand has a bachelor's degree in food, nutrition and dietetics from Marian College and a master's degree in health promotion and education from the University of Cincinnati. She also has a certificate in weight management from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Top Customer Reviews
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Diabetes > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Diabetes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Diseases > Diabetes