5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive style
This skirt was exactly what I wanted, a simple black ponte pencil skirt to wear with one knit sweater. It is unlikely to hold up to multiple washings because the material is thin, but I got what I paid for, and I'm satisfied!
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars True to size but not for me..
Published 7 months ago by Palm Bay Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars True to size but not for me.., December 3, 2013
True to size, but don't like the material. It has a shine to it and it looks cheap.I am just looking for a skirt below the knee that is a little heavier on the fabric, especially a pencil skirt with spandex..anything that has spandex, when your plus size needs to be quality as we have a little more thighs. I like to dress classy not cheesy and cheap...I'm sure I speak for a lot of plus size, voluptuous women out there in AmazonWorld... Not for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars conflicted, March 20, 2014
So i am a little conflicted and i will tell you why. I have been looking for a super comfortable skirt (check), stylish and long (check), yes it is plain but i do not mind that because it looks great with most of my tops (versatile!), the material is nice and soft and does not twist around my body like my other skirts do. Now this is where i am conflicted i am a receptionist so i am mostly sitting but i do get up to get our guests water or coffee, and after only one day of ware i noticed that there where several tears in the back of my skirt! After ONE ware! so upset! (i will link the image after i download it to my computer).thank goodness i was wearing black shorts underneath my skirt or people would see things that they should not have!

i am hoping the seller can give me advice on how to fix the skirt (such a hassle after i just bought it and only wore it once!) or replace it.

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive style, November 18, 2013
Amazon Customer (Converse, TX USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted, March 12, 2014
Needed a brown skirt couldn't decide which to get so I got both this one and another. Both in a size L -I'm 5'8 150 and needed something to cover my knees and flatter my figure. This skirt and the other one fit exactly the same just the texture was different. It did what I needed from it so I'm a happy camper.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it but I opted for a larger size. Big mistake., December 16, 2013
I usually wear a 10 or medium, but I ordered a large size. I Should have followed my measurments. But it was my fault for chosing the wrong size. I would buy from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!, December 17, 2013
FITS TRUE TO SIZE AND COLOR, MY HIPS ARE 40 I ORDERED A L. I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE THIS SHIKT

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek fit and very comfy, December 13, 2013
Really like this skirt. It is form-fitting without being tight and sleek without being overly formal. The color is also lovely. I'm very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, February 28, 2014
nancy villanueva (San Antonio, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 skirts in different colors all medium. Two were true to size, the 3rd one was a bit snug but not enough to return. Other than that I loved the fit, the length & quality. You can dress them up or go casual, very versatile. Excellent product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this skirt, April 30, 2014
I got this and could not wait to try on. It fit perfect. Did not bag after sitting down. The color is exactly as portrayed. I love that it hits below the knees. My only problem is I want to buy lots more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ftting skirt, April 3, 2014
I will definitely recommending this skirt for professional women/ladies. I enjoyed wearing it to work and receive many compliments. Love it

Rate and Discover Movies