Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3 1/4" (83mm) Flex-Hone Cylinder Hone Tool 180 Grit (Silicon Carbide)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on February 26, 2015
Perfect size for my 1.8t AWP engine. Chucked it up into a power drill with a known RPM and honed my block myself. It was my first time and I've since put 20k my motor... Zero compression issues. Lubricated it using ATF.
review image review image review image
on June 10, 2013
If you don`t have out of round cilinders, this is the tool to deglaze the surface cilinder's walls. Assume it can be necessary to finish the surface with 240 grit (fine) hone before assemble new rings.