Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 19, 2012
Most level I can master with 3 stars but a few I just can't make it to the top & this helped -- mostly to confirm that my tactics were right but I still needed patience with aiming. Alas some of the hardest, including the awards extras aren't included. These are actually YouTubes so I will look there of those but this is handier.
on July 27, 2011
Should disclose that it's ad-based in the description. I was willing to pay a buck for what is essentially an index to online content, but I'm disappointed to see ads in the app. Angry Birds itself is free of ads for $0.99!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2011
Not up to date with levels released 2 levels ago. Also, only gives one version of walkthroughs, with no option to direct to other online sources.

But is quick way to get one version of all but the last 2 rio levels.
on March 28, 2011
Great app, gets me to all the walkthroughs fast - 3 stars on every level! ! easy to use and navigate, clear and concise layout. thank you!
on February 26, 2012
don't get it if you don't want your money taken it gives you a fee every time you open it
on October 9, 2011
Where's the updates, need mine and dine level 17, great app, much easier than searching YouTube on my own, worth the Buck. just need the new level updates! Fast! Thanks!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
ok so maybe it won't use up data time but you can find any of the levels on YouTube for free... also golden egg help and seasonal levels as well. four star because it does work and works well.
on May 26, 2011
I use this to help me find golden eggs I might mess and to get 3 stars on levels I've tried over and over again with no luck on my own.
on April 27, 2012
angry birds is cool I got angry birds HD angry birds space angry birds seasons angry birds rio to. and I have the angry bird poster I love angry birds I got the little ones three angry birds space plush and a lot of the little ones and I got two angry birds shirts