Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 31, 2014
I Did a lot of checking around before I purchased this item. It is pretty cut and dry. It showed up a bit earlier than stated and was complete in package. It took me about 2 hours to run wire and install cameras. Everything works like advertised...I am completely satisfied.
on April 15, 2014
I have purchased at least 6 systems already and none have give me the issue, good quality although all the cable should have made in 100ft instead of 60ft.
on April 8, 2014
Great value for the price - high quality.
Easy to install and easy to operate - smaller size DVR is easy to conceal if desired
on May 3, 2014
You've read the reviews, I'll keep this simple if it gets read, Neighbor wanted to scare a family member and used a Laser pointer. Turned into "he said, she said". Police recommended using camcorder, I bought this. Had all the proof I needed in 48 hours & within a week enough for a court order. 2 weeks later in court we resolved the issue and he apologized. Now we've avoided a neighbor war! Thank you Zmodo!
on June 4, 2015
well I have had this for a year now and I still remember the day I set it up. What a pain in the .... But a year later and all my cameras are working still. The quality doesn't seem to be as good as when I first installed it but that might just be me. Make sure you get a couple extension cables because 2 of mine were not long enough. It is easy to use although the record play back and fast forward is slow but for the price it is nice to not have to go outside every time you hear a noise or want to know what time the mail was delivered. Set up is the only drawback because it is a lot of wires and to do it right it is a pain to get the all concealed and routed.
on May 26, 2015
ZMODO is sooooooo sensitive. Even bugs cause alerts to be sent regularly. this can be hard on memory (Phone monitoring). That's my only negative. Clear pictures. Should have a mike system with choice of ON/OFF recording.
on July 15, 2014
Hard drive does not work. I went on the the support sight to get help from support and got no reply. The cameras work well I can't record it does not know it has a hard drive. It no disk found. It has a 1TB hard drive .
on February 28, 2014
I'm take back what said earlier, even though they were not at fault I took my frustration out on this company. But they still reach out to me and apologized . I thank them for that. And though I was rude and angry they still decided to send me another...Once again I thank you
on June 22, 2014
cameras install easily. had no problems with the basic set up recycled an old monitor. good color and picture.
only problem is that trying to get this system to communicate with my home computer network... still having some troubles but well worth the price.
on May 25, 2014
Horrible. Did not come as described. Worthless pies of crap. Can't view on my smart phone like it said it would. Wish I can send back I just don't know how to.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse