Our budget awnings combine quality with great value for money. Finished to a very high specification, they have a strong lightweight metal frame with powder coated aluminum arms and a 35mm x 35mm torsion bar. They can be opened and closed easily and smoothly using the winding handle on the left hand side.
The awning can be opened as much or as little as you like up to the maximum projection. The specially designed elliptical arms are adjustable to enable you to alter the slope of the awning from almost horizontal to a relatively steep tilt of approximately 30-40 degrees from the horizontal. The aluminum front bar ensures the fabric hangs smoothly.
- Easy to install - DIY-er can fit one of our awnings within an hour or two and easy to remove for winter storage if required
- Comes with winder
- Easy maintenance, easy to clean with sponge and cloth
- Aluminum roller: 68mm diameter
- Aluminum front bar: 32mm diameter
- Steel torsion bar: 35mm x 35mm
- Awning arms manufactured in forged aluminum. Arm angle can be adjusted by up to 30-40 degrees
- Twin steel cables are passed through the articulated joint, this allows heavy tension in the arms
- Complete wall brackets and expansion bolts (power coated)
- Electrostatically powder coated finish, to ensure longevity
What's the difference between Budget manual awning and Standard manual awning?
We have a small range of budget manual awnings in 8ft 2", 9ft 10" and 11ft 6" widths. They're great quality, but not quite the same strong spec as a standard manual awning. The budget manual awning contains a back torsion bar 35mm x 35mm instead of the stronger 40mm x 40mm bar on a standard manual.
We supply brackets and bolts for fitting the awnings to standard brick and masonry walls.