Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on February 28, 2008
9/11 didn't happen the way the corporately controlled media told us it did. It was planned and executed by elements within our own govt, possibly with help from Mossad.

Von Kleist does a great job of laying out the damning evidence and, through slow-mo video of the towers being hit, demonstrates how aluminum planes were able to slice through the steel columns circling the towers. Slo-mo video of the so-called collapses makes it abundantly evident that we are witnessing explosions precisely timed to ripple down the towers from top to bottom. You can see individual explosions going off along the advancing front of the line of destruction down the tower.

Who you gonna believe, the govt or your lying eyes?
on July 10, 2008
I'm not sure where it comes in but this is DEFINATLEY in my top 3 9/11 docs yet released (haven't seen The 9/11 Chronicles yet). This review is gonna suck but I really really REALLY can't put into words how goo this film is. Buy it, copy it, give out copies.

My recommended viewing order if you're unaware of the truth, watch PRESS FOR TRUTH, Ripple Effect, PAINFUL DECEPTIONS, and 9/11 Mysteries part 1: Demotions. all availible ti watch for free at Google Video.
on November 2, 2008
The best one I have ever seen on what really happened that fateful day. All Americans should see this.
on November 21, 2010
I became concerned about the 911 story after listening to victims families, firemen and witnesses dispute the official story. I watched most of the documentaries out there and they are all very enlightening. This in my opinion is the most complete film of all of them.
on September 9, 2015
Great film by the people who brought you in 911 in plane site bring you this film that shows the propaganda & what the main stream media did to insult & try & make fun of the people to don't follow the main stream Narrative to 911 it was an inside job may the truth help the blind to see with this powerful film