5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatshirt
This is a really well made sweatshirt, thick, soft and warm. My husband loves it, I'll have to get him a couple more.
Published on February 7, 2010 by Cynthia L. Seal

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I ordered this sweatshirt because the description said 90% cotton 10% polyester. Actual product received was 65% cotton, 35% polyester.
Published 5 months ago by J Neuman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatshirt, February 7, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars great shirts but sizing is LARGE (need to order 2 sizes smaller), January 30, 2010
Ordered these for a craft/applique/gift project. Ordered them in the normal size for the recipient. When I received them, they were enormous. Called the distributor (TX Shirt Co) who were extremely helpful getting the shirts exchanged for the correct size, which (only on Hanes "Unisex" products, NOT on their "Men's" or "Women's" products) is actually two sizes smaller. Let me be clear, the problem is with Hane's sizing, NOT with the vendor. Tx Shirt Co went out of their way to make sure I got the shirts I needed in the correct size. IF you have questions about sizing, call TX Shirt Co prior to ordering. Otherwise the sweatshirts and vendor performed exactly as promised and I would purchase from Amazon/TxShirt Co again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt......but get the right fit, December 1, 2013
To get the shirt that fits you best really depends on your physique and how you like to wear your shirts. I am 6 ft tall & 250 lbs so I'm kinda portly, lol, so I like mine a little baggy. Typically I wear XXL but opted to go with a XL after reading all the comments. The shirt was 90% cotton and 10% polyester, so it shrunk A LOT after washing. It's still OK, but would like the fit better if I was thinner but I'm not, so I wish I would have went with the XXL like I normally do. I am very pleased with the quality of the shirt, and it is very comfortable!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes is the best for the price, April 13, 2010
It's just sweatshirts, but I bought socks and underwear also; all are very high quality for a very good price. The companies that delivered them were fine; kept me informed and arrived reasonably quickly and in good shape.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over-sized sweatshirts, March 22, 2010
The X-Large sweatshirt did not fit my friend who usually wears this size. He is 6' 2" and 180lbs and this X-Large would fit someone his height but 280lbs or more. The length of the sleeves were great, but the torso and shoulders were very large/wide. A 10 ounce fabric is on the lighter side for a sweatshirt and the inside felt more like polyester than cotton. I was very disappointed with the product and was able to return it, but was responsible for the shipping charges both ways.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, October 24, 2013
cruiser (In the middle) - See all my reviews
These are not as heavy as a midweight carhartt sweatshirt that is also a 10 Oz product so somethings not right about that. They're not so thin that I'm mad about it and they do have a great price. The sizing is like Carhartt, they run larger than many other brands. I'm 5' 11'' & 175 lbs and Medium fits perfect. Another negative is they have two neck tags but I cut them off, so no real biggie.

Edit: They shrink quite a bit if you use a very warm dryer so take that into consideration. I should have got the large.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little big but is not a heavy or thick sweatshirt, May 27, 2013
Gail R. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This is a typical sweatshirt. It doesn't look or feel especially warm. In that sense, it is not what I expected or thought was being purchased. However, the Carolina Blue color is very nice and it is a very functional sweatshirt. But it is not the Ultimate Sweatshirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Warm, February 28, 2013
These 90% cotton sweatshirts are soft, comfortable and warm during long, cold Wisconsin
winters.They come in many attractive colors and wash up nicely. I would recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enormous!, February 8, 2012
The 2 sweatshirts I received are nice quality -- thick and soft, with all the stitching properly done. However, the size chart indicated that a "large" was a 42-44 inch chest, but in fact the circumference of the sweatshirt at the underarm was about 49 + 1/2 inches. They did shrink a little when I washed them, but they are still really big on me (my regular size in women's clothes is 8-petite). But I wanted to be able to layer them over sweaters, so I decided to keep them.

9.7 oz. Ultimate Cotton® 90/10 Fleece Crew