Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 14, 2011
I was not thrilled when I received this product. I expected that my photos would lay flat and be firmly inside of a frame. However, this is an outisde frame, with grooves where you slide your photos in between a piece of plastic. The photo is exposed at the edges where it is not slotted into the black plastic frame. This looks like something you would expect to see in a college dorm, or one of the cheap frames from Ikea. I am much happier with the Melannco frames that I ordered and am debating returning this one. Search for the comparably priced Melannco 10 opening frame this is also eligible for free super saver shipping (or free prime shipping if you're a prime member), and I think you'll be much happier.
on July 31, 2009
This frame is very cheaply made and flimsy. Mine came with one of the black pieces of wood broken, but still in place. Looks good, but not very well made.
on October 7, 2011
I bought three and displayed one vertically between two horizontal frames. The photos are only secured at the top and bottom (or left and right) and are secured with plastic since they don't sit flat. I have plenty to look at in my room but these frames get all the attention from my friends and family! I tried putting the frame up with the 3M stickers and they didn't work. Definitely need to put nails in the wall.
on April 10, 2011
This picture frame is one of three different ones I bought. It one looks like a great idea, but the outside bars that hold the curved plastic in place over the photographs fall off (three times, different bars) and unbalance the entire frame so that it falls off the wall. Each time it falls, the wall sustains a gouge or two. Impractical and poorly manufactured.
on April 8, 2012
I decided to purchase this frame after comparing prices and read the reviews. People are giving this product bad reviews because they are expecting it to be something that it is not. My frame arrived packaged well and unbroken. It is made out of wood and seems sturdy; I have no idea why people are saying this is made of plastic. Now one thing you should not is that this frame does "bubble" the photos that you put inside. I knew this before buying it and like the effect it gives but some people may not like this. The photo covers are plastic but you would not want them to be glass because they could possible fall and shatter. The plastic overs do the job just fine. I like the fact that this frame allows standard 4 x 6 photographs and that it can be hung vertically or horizontally. Overall this is a great product for the price and I would recommended it.
on October 14, 2008
It definitely displays the 9 pictures as it should but for this price, it could be a lot larger and a lot sturdier,,EXPECT complete Plastic when you buy this... from the black outer frames to the plastic that covers your photos.PLASTIC! The shape is nice and thats why I purchased it but make sure its not the only thing on your wall as it gets lost.. being so small. Its fine tho, just overpriced for its quality.
on February 28, 2016
I wound up some place on a temporary assignment, and wanted something lightweight I could hang off some cubicle walls that looked interesting. The $23 price tag was a little more than I wanted to spend on a short term purchase, but none of the other frames I was considering had the interesting look of this one. The build quality seems fine to me, and it does not look "cheap" from any viewing angle. The photos are covered by clear plastic and not molded glass, so you might get a list distortion on reflected light but the photos show through without any issues. The item arrived in a box sized well for the frame and packed into a larger Amazon shipping box. No damage, and since I read the reviews I was aware of what to expect with the curved photos and setting into the frame backing. Since the photos I had came off a photo printer, I was not that concerned with them being placed in a curved setting. The curve is gentle, so the photos could be flattened again with no creases I'm sure. I've gotten multiple compliments on the frame from folks around the office.
on January 3, 2012
This is an economical picture frame. Folks who would like high-end framing that includes high quality construction should shop at a gallery. With that said, I am pleased with the frame for the cost, and the fact that I will be using it in a child's bedroom. So I wanted an inexpensive but nice looking frame minus any glass pieces just for that purpose. It is exactly as advertised and a reasonable price considering the shipping was free as well. I would order this item again if necessary! Cheers!
on December 10, 2011
I get a lot of compliments on my frame. It really works best with pictures that have bright colors since the black and white ones dont seem to show as nicely though the plastic; maybe a clarity issue. The frames shape is amazing. I think its very artistic on its own, and we have received many compliments on it. I tend to see people walk up to it more to examine pictures than regular frames I think b/c the presentation is much more interesting. It was shipped quickly, was well packaged, is amazingly light (which I like as a petite female), and the pictures are extremely easy to change out . I purchased this frame for a tight space between a corner and a bookshelf.
on September 7, 2014
A bit flimsy but holds my pictures well enough. I would not hang this anywhere that is windy or has lots of traffic. (like an entryway)

If you want a good collage frame that can hold up to a high traffic area I recommend: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040IURWE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_68

See 1 answered question