4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fruit
Lovely soft colorful fruit pieces and a basket to store or tote them around in. The banana can be "peeled" halfway. I love that my youngest child can finally play with some toy food and I don't have to worry so much about him choking on them. I expect them to last longer than those plastic air-filled foods that these are replacing.
Published on December 22, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment
This is not as large or cute as the picture indicates and I guess I missed the part of the listing where it says it's from ikea, but it most definitely is the small, cheap material and production that you expect from an ikea product. We didn't even bother wrapping it for my daughter.
Published 6 months ago by Heather Beckham

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fruit, December 22, 2011
Amazon Customer (Jeffersonville IN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, May 22, 2013
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
Easy to clean and wash, we can pretend to eat it as much as we want and it fits great into the play pots/pans in my daughter's play kitchen. The fact that they are fabric makes it easy to squish them into things for "cooking".

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, educational toy that's lots of fun, July 20, 2012
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
This fruit basket set is a lot of fun, especially for younger children. The pieces are large enough to be safe for toddlers, and are easily integrated with other toys and games for food learning and fun. My daughter enjoys them and feeds her other toys with the fruit! She also loves hanging the basket off her arm and walking around with her basket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better for older toddlers -- too small for 1 year old., July 10, 2012
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
I got very excited about this set when I saw it online because we want our daughter to learn about healthy eating habits, and thought this would be a fun companion to her shopping cart. When the items arrived, I discovered that the pieces are much smaller than I expected, and that the age rating for the product is 3+ years. I ended up putting about half of the pieces away as possible choking hazards for our one year old. The fruits are super cute, as well as the little basket, and I hope she will grow into them when she is a little older and ready to engage in creative/kitchen play. I don't recommend this for under 2 years old, though...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy, April 2, 2014
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 18 mos. old granddaughter. Nothing in fruit basket is small enough for her to put in her mouth. I really like the fact that everything is machine wash & dry. Unlike some other reviews, I think it is well made, and far better than smelly, non-descript plastic. Details are embroidered on the fruit, not just painted on. Even though this Ikea product was a few bucks higher to purchase on Amazon, ( not available on Ikea website), it was worth it to me to not have to deal with going into the monster- giant Ikea store and walking around in a daze trying to find it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, December 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Little Ones!, July 10, 2013
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
Perfect for little ones - the fruit is soft and light weight. it's all washable! And it's a great way to teach kids the names of fruits and colors!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and fun, May 15, 2013
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
This play-fruit basket will be a gift for my daughters second birthday. The pieces are colorful and well constructed. Though not life sized, the pieces are a great size for her to play and learn with. I will be ordering other related felt foods soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fruit Basket, July 12, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
This is a nice fruit basket. I wish a few things were different like the apple and oranges that are cut in half velcroed together. Also they could have made the fruit part of the banana a different color than the peel. I bought this at the same time as the Duktig 14-piece Vegetables Set (same price as fruit). The Veggies are nicer and a lot more fun for my son, however, I am glad to have both sets for educational reasons. Both baskets shipped really fast and got to me before the other items I ordered at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great basket of fruit, July 10, 2014
This review is from: 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) (Baby Product)
Our daughter really likes this fruit basket. It comes with a banana which can be peeled half way and put back together with velcro at the top. This makes the banana her favorite. The handle of the basket has velcro on one side as well so it can come partially off, although this feature is largely ignored by a two year old. The fruits are not too small for her and when the basket is empty she will carry it around and fill it with other stuff. Good product, I would buy again.

9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft)
$13.60