Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO 9009969 Wyldstyle Minifigure Alarm Clock
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Black, red, blue, yellow|Change

on April 23, 2014
My 7-year old son, fresh off the the Lego Movie, picked this out right away when we went online to buy his first alarm clock. He loves it and I love it, too, because he's now waking himself up with it, rather than me having to prod him out of bed. The arms, legs and hands move just like a regular Lego figure. You stop the alarm (snooze it) by tapping Emmet's head. When the alarm isn't set, tapping his head lights up the display. The digits are easy to read and setting both the alarm and time are really straightforward. As a new time-teller my son is also benefiting from figuring out how many minutes or hours until whatever, so this clock was a "timely" purchase.
on December 31, 2014
My eight year old son wanted an alarm clock for Christmas. I thought it would be good for him and me too because I hate waking him up for school. It turns out, he only wanted it so he could wake up before me. So at 5:30 am on a Saturday, this thing goes off and wakes up everybody in the house: mom, dad, baby sister, toddler brother...the dog...
Yes, the alarm on this thing is super loud. It will make your heart race and you will not get back to sleep! So it is a very effective way to wake up in the morning.
That said, Emmet has gone missing....he may turn up when winter break is over.....
on April 18, 2014
My granddaughter was blown away when she got this alarm clock. It is very easy to program. The only thing it does not have which may be a draw back for some is a full time lighted display. It does light-up when the head is pressed. When the alarm goes off it starts with a quiet ring and gets louder until it's turned off. There is an easy snooze feature which is simply pressing the figures's pony tail. Batteries are included.
on July 14, 2014
Love that this clock is like a big lego play toy. Wish the light would stay on all the time rather than only when you push his head down. The alarm is not very loud and would have been better playing the "Everything is Awesome" song. I am still very happy with this purchase and am thinking about buying other Lego clocks for my other children.
on June 22, 2014
Very easy to program. Very cute. My 8-year old loves it! I already had the storm trooper version which allows switching to military time (which we use here in France) but the Emmet one just has A.M. & P.M. which is clearly shown so that's okay. You push his head down for a 5-minute snooze or push the button in back to turn him off.

We got this one to help my son take responsability for getting up on time in the mornings (especially when mom forgets to set her own alarm clock! This was his principal's idea one morning when we came to school 15 minutes late)
on March 11, 2014
My 8 year old son bought this with his own money. He thought this guy was more entertaining in the movie and so wanted this character over the 2 main characters. He loves it and my 5 year old wants one. It essentially has all the same movements as a normal lego guy (legs, arms, hands twist, head spins). The controls for the clock are on the back and have nice simple functionality. Example - the alarm on/off is a slide switch - this makes it easy to know if it is turned off as a kid (and good for parents).

Appears to have good durability - it is plastic, but solidly built.
on January 30, 2015
We saw the Lego movie and Wyldstyle was a kick-butt kinda girl. My daughter liked her, so when we saw this alarm clock in our local store, my daughter asked for one. I got it for Christmas from Amazon, because they had the best price. The clock is really cute, but it's not best to stand her up on the nightstand, cuz it falls pretty easily when touched. We keep her sitting on the nightstand... and sitting is it's safest position. I wish the clock portion stayed lit.Because with that grey background and black digits, it's hard to read it in a dimly lit room or just when you're standing up and looking down on it. All in all, it is a really cute clock. Now my grand-daughter wants one, so I guess we'll be purchasing one for her too.
on June 3, 2014
This clock is great for anyone who is obsessed with Lego's, like my son is! It actually has the full Lego functionality as well as the clock and alarm. When you push down on his head there is a cool blue back light to the display as well.
on September 18, 2014
for me ok so we now have 3 different alarm clocks one mini figure for me this one one for my son and one for hubby they are strong reliable and fun who says we have to grow up! and with the extra large numbers i don't need my glasses to see what time it is! no more excuses for being late!
on January 21, 2016
I guess it's a good alarm clock if your kids are quick and easy to wake up. The alarm only goes off for 20 seconds before shutting off on its own! Seriously?! This is not how alarm clocks are supposed to function! It says nothing about the clock doing this in the item description. If it did, I never would have ordered it. How does this clock have such good reviews????? I don't understand it. It's cute and all but that's it.
It's just for looks. Don't waist your money like I did.