5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a beating and helps kids with telling time!
Published 5 months ago by Adriannicus

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Not a good product. Falls apart very easily. Links don't stay together. Don't buy it. I'm sending it back.
Published 2 months ago by Susan M. Lundgren

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a beating and helps kids with telling time!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Lego Kids' 9009976 Movie Emmet Minifigure-Link Watch (Watch)
My boys never really got into the time keeping lessons at school. Why should they, all the grown ups are going to tell them when to do stuff anyway. That was the case until I got them these. Suddenly, they're asking me to help them tell what time it is, and when what time it will be when we are doing this or that. The watch isn't waterproof, so the little monkeys will have to take it off at least once a day, but honestly, they even sleep with them. Emmet doesn't turn into an actual figure, from what I can tell, but that doesn't seem to bother the kids. Their cousin liked them so much when they showed them at school, that we ended up buying one more as a birthday gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Emmet" and grandson, February 26, 2014
Very cute and colorful watch. When my 5 year grandson saw it his comment was "cool". He had to put it on immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, October 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for LEGO Movie fans, October 31, 2014
We love this watch! I was hesitant after reading reviews about the watch falling off, etc., but we've never had a problem. My son's skin gets pinched sometimes when we're putting on watch back on after bathing, but it's nothing too terrible. I'm glad it was easy to put together and take apart to adjust size, and we haven't had any problems with links coming loose or coming apart. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase and my son is very happy with his cool Emmet watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for 5 Year Old Grand Daughter, March 3, 2014
I guess she likes it. She lives out of town. Her mother said it didn't take her long ot figure out how to put it together. I knew she liked Legos and I thought it might be a good way for her to learn to tell time.

3.0 out of 5 stars looking good but not very good for children, June 10, 2014
Its looking good and my son loves lego character.
But the band is easily unclicked during he is wearing and slip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for your Lego Movie fan!!, July 17, 2014
My 5 year old son has become Lego obsessed since the movie came out. I bought him this watch as a reward and to help him start learning how to tell time. This watch is great!! The dial is large enough to read but small enough to fit nicely on his bony wrist. Since the pieces are removable, it can be adjusted as he gets older and the Emmet figure is a nice bonus. I would recommend this watch to any Lego Movie fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought thiswatch for my nephew, November 27, 2014
I bought this watch for my nephew! The best gift I ever got. He loves Lego and he loves this watch. The only bad thing I can say it looks like it could break easy. For the price and seeing my little nephew that happy was priceless. I would recommend again. I have seen the same thing at other stores for more money and I personally would not pay more than $13 for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars The watchband is certainly colorful. The Emmet figure is ..., July 15, 2014
The watchband is certainly colorful. The Emmet figure is part of the band so it cannot be used as a minifigure. I'll be using the links to customize other watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids watch, July 14, 2014
I bought this for my son to wear to school. Most kids watches are not water resistant so I was very happy to find this one is.