Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$19.99

on November 7, 2014
It appears like you are purchasing episode one which is both "Were not in Kansas Anymore" and "The Jet Set", however, you are only purchasing "Were not in Kansas Anymore" and you are unable to view "the jet set" episode. very misleading amazon!
on March 17, 2016
For the record - my daughter rated this! There are not negative stars that I could use.
on July 9, 2013
Great show, but the season finale (One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer) is missing, please update it! What's the point of buying one season if you're not going to see the last episode?
on May 17, 2013
i really enjoy the show but just don't have time to watch it online so thanks for the offer but right now i will have to just return it.
on January 17, 2013
Loved it! Will definitely purchase the rest of my seasons off of here. I recommend this to anyone who likes shows such as Gossip Girl.
on November 24, 2012
This episode is great! I dl it bc Netflix didn't have it!! But I would recommend this to anyone! Great show!
on April 23, 2015
It's a really good show.