5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
I purchased this as a gift for my mom... she had a Pandora bracelet and those charms can be way over priced, so I thought I'd give these charms a try. Turns out it fit perfectly and looks just as beautiful as Pandora charms, but at a fraction of the price. Great value/quality product.
Published on August 6, 2009 by T. Sportsman

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...but poorly made...
Published on October 6, 2010 by Stephanie Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, August 6, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...but poorly made..., October 6, 2010
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
I bought three of these murano glass charms for my Pandora bracelet last year and this year (2 last year, 1 this year) from different sellers. While I am aware that these are fake beads and not designer like Pandora, they still appeared to be very high quality and more importantly, much more affordable than real Pandora charms. I bought two from a bead and wholesale jewelry seller here and almost immidiately they began falling apart. Not the whole bead of course, but the silver casings that surround both ends of the beads popped right off. Now, I'm not doing anything rough with this bracelet on, so I don't see how that could've happened so easily, so I had to throw them out after countless efforts at repairing them. Then earlier this June I bought another murano glass bead from a different seller--same thing happened.

So to be perfectly honest, these beads are beautiful, some even more so than the Pandora beads, but I'd rather pay the price for the real beads which are high quality and do not break so easily than pay 10.00 per bead only to have that money wasted when they break after two days and can't be repaired. I've had my pandora bracelet and charms for almost 6 years now and I've never had a problem with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful charm, November 3, 2009
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
This glass bead fits my Pandora bracelet beautifully.
A great price for a beautiful bead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Murano Glass Beads for Pandora Bracelet, January 31, 2010
vwinks (Hamburg, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
Very happy with this bead - it fits my bracelet perfectly and the colors are gorgeous!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
I guess I should have paid attention to the size info. The picture makes it appear much larger. It is so tiny, especially in comparison to my Pandora Murano beads. It is cute though. A nice addition to my bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 15, 2010
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
very happy with this bead. just as nice as the higher priced beads out there. would buy more of these. price was good and delivery was good also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo nice, I love glass detailed like this one!, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
The description says "Murano Style Glass" but who can tell? I tell you it looks so masterfully created to get such details into such a small thing like this glass bead, encased in clear glass and sterling silver for this small price, who can pass this up? I couldn't!!!!! Really glad I didn't too!!!!!! IMPRESSED

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful charm!, July 16, 2011
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
You can't beat the price on this beautiful sterling charm and it looks great on my Pandora. I have purchased many of them and haven't stopped yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty but smaller than I thought, May 12, 2011
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
I liked the bead but its much smaller than I thought it would be so the detail is hard to see.

4.0 out of 5 stars BEAD IS OK, April 19, 2011
L. Esp.. "LE IN LV" (LAS VEGAS, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pandora Inspired Bead
This bead has a bit more pink then the photos shows...and is not as transparent looking...but good for the price...Bead is small

Pandora Inspired Bead