5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Bonsai!
Published on April 6, 2008 by Jen Arpin

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything great except for size.....
Shipping, packaging and tree were all great and in great condition..
Only gripe is that my tree was only 4 inches. Not the 6-7 that was claimed in the description. Seems to be an issue with others as well, they should just update the claim in the description.
Published 18 months ago by Reed M

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Bonsai!, April 6, 2008
Jen Arpin (Somewhere in the Northeast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
I received this bonsai as a gift. I was very wary at first, because I have killed numerous bonsai in the past, but this one was different. Well established, it thrived even when I forgot to water it for a few days. It has a healthy growth, a nice planter which comes with it, and a decorative rock. I would definately recommend this bonsai for those who really want to try a bonsai but haven't had much luck in the past!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonsai!, May 3, 2009
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
Ever since I saw Mr Miyagi in the Karate Kid meticulously pruning his Bonsai tree with a pair of toenail clippers I've wanted one of these cute little trees.

When it arrived I was immediately impressed. It looked just like the picture here on Amazon. Well packaged & healthy. Many months later its still going strong. It even grew enough so that I had the opportunity to break out the toenail clippers & have some fun. If you're into that sort of thing, this is a great little tree. If not it makes a great gift. Either way I think you'll be happy.

UPDATE I
Two years later & the same little tree is still going strong.

UPDATE II
Four years later sadly I must report my favorite little tree is no more. She began drying out over the Winter, no amount of watering seemed to help. I attribute this to low humidity & it possibly being too close to the baseboard heating. Who knows though? *shrug* I can't really complain. For the price I payed I received many years of enjoyment. Will probably buy another come the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little tree, May 3, 2008
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
Fast shipping, and looked healthy and full when unpacked. I had gotten another bonsai (looked similar, a small juniper) at a garden expo, and it was dead within a month. This new plant is luscious after two months, just followed the simple instructions. I used the tiny ceramic Japanese man from my first plant with this second one, and he obviouly likes sitting under this beautiful one much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Bonsai!, May 5, 2008
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
Fast shipping! I received the bonsai in great condition. It is very easy to take care of. I would definitely recommend to a beginner. BonsaiBoy will have more of my business :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tree, February 20, 2010
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
I bought this tree about 2 years ago, it lasted me for about a year and 2 months which is amazing considering how (unintentionally) poorly i treated it. Sometimes it would go for days without watering (I have terrible memory for little things like that), but I think where I really harmed it was because I didn't set it very close to a good light source. But I have to say it is a very resilient and beautiful tree, perfect for people like me who want a little life in their room but don't have the knack for gardening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!! I am impressed and satisfied, February 1, 2010
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
I purchased this item to spruce up my desk and bring a little life to my office.

I was QUITE impressed with the shipping. I thought since the item was coming from a vendor outside of Amazon, it would take longer to get here. However the item was shipped and delivered within a few days.

The item came in a small box, well wrapped and secured. There was no mess opening the package and the tree was carefully protected inside the box. Along with the tree came instructions on how to care for the tree.

If you're going to buy a Bonzai tree, get this one!! I was impressed with the company, expediency, and care of the tree. I have had it for several months now and it is healthy and growing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little starter tree!, November 4, 2009
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
This tree is better than I would have expected having ordered it online! I was expecting it to be shabby and in need of major TLC. I was surprised to find that it was in good shape overall and nicely presented out of the box! It doesn't look as sharp as in the photo though, but over time it will become lush and happy like the photo. An easy way to get a bonsai thats quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonsai Boy rules!, March 30, 2009
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
These guys at Bonsai Boy are great! I've dealt with them a few times including outside Amazon and they're very helpful. They also have very nicely trained and healthy trees. This juniper is pretty basic but is a great tree. I highly recommend to a novice bonsai-er!

Cheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Sorta Pleased, November 28, 2008
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
It looks exactly like the picture. The only thing I didn't like was the bowl has pebbles to the top which makes it hard to water without it running off. So, the little guy gets thirsty and is starting to turn brown. You are going to have to keep a close eye on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full and Luscious, June 7, 2010
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree
Bonsai Boy's Slow Release Bonsai Fertilizer PelletsI received the Bonsai inn excellent condition and before the scheduled delivery date. At first I was somewhat skeptical as the buying this particular Bonsai because it has received some negative reviews in the past. However; my tree has been doing great i take care of it just how the instructions that were included with it say and it has not skipped a beat so far. Really all it needs is good sunlight everyday and a drink of water and it will do just fine. Also i do recommend buying the bonsai boy fertilizer for the tree I have used it and it has worked great for this tree I think that is only around $5.

9GreenBox - Bonsai Juniper Tree