4.0 out of 5 stars Close to what was expected.
Published on June 1, 2012 by Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Kept Falling Over
Bamboo was nice but the container was filled with some gel substance and there wasn't enough in the container to hold up the bamboo. Had to buy some rocks to prop it up.
Published 13 months ago by Joel Rosado

4.0 out of 5 stars Close to what was expected., June 1, 2012
This review is from: 9GreenBox - Live 8 Braided Style Lucky Bamboo Plant Arrangement with Dark Blue Vase
Plant looks almost exact as in the picture. The description matches what I received. The plant is in great condition and shipping was quick. There are two things preventing me from giving five stars. One is the vase is brown and not dark blue as described in the title. No big deal for me. The second is that unless stones, marbles or soil is added to the vase the plant won't stand up straight on its own. Again, not a big deal but just know that this plant does not come completely ready to display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, July 10, 2013
C. Tyler (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
This plant came with 2 root balls which were coated with wet gel inside a plastic bag. The plant was so green and nice and was immediately ready with the beautiful vase. I just added water soil balls and it stands beautifully. I am extremely impressed with the quality of this plant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only plant I can keep alive, November 1, 2013
I have a black thumb for sure! I can kill plants in record times! This is plant that I can keep alive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kept Falling Over, December 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 2, 2013
All I can say is wow. THIS is so perfect. This lucky bamboo came packaged will. Another review said that they recieved a Brown vase but mines was dark blue like the picture. The bamboo looks a little different from the picture but all is well. Will be purchasing more from 9greenbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, September 6, 2013
First off, my bamboo came two weeks late due to USPS but it STILL came in great shape. My bamboo was tall with lots of leaves and the container was also very simple décor so it'd fit in anywhere. My pot was black with a white stencil front. The only tad issue I had was that my bamboo was so big even after I put soil into the container, the bamboo wiggles if the container is moved around. Still yet, I'd rather have a tall, beautiful, and healthy bamboo that wiggles in its container than a small sad one that has plenty of room. Definitely recommend, nice conversational piece!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 15, 2013
It's excellent and in fantastic condition. I wasn't sure what to expect with shipping a plant but it's great!

4 stars was only because it would have been handy to have something to hold it in the pot. No rocks or anything included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it ! Beautiful!, September 17, 2013
This is the cutest little thing ever, perfectly braided. By far the best place to purchase plants online. I highly recommend buying from 9GreenBox, they actually care about their plants and it shows. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful worth the long long wait, April 10, 2014
Debra plankers (SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
In my case my first order never made to my door. So I reordered my bamboo plant when I emailed the seller I received a quick response thru email and a phone call from a real person and they were very apologetic. They truly made me feel my business with them was very important no matter the amount. With that said the plant is very beAutiful and I'm very happy with it I will be ordering more plants for my home and as gift. Thank you so much 9greenbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planter too shallow, August 12, 2013
Beautiful ti plant, but the planter is much too shallow for this tall of a plant. If purchased, make sure you have stones to put in vase to hold it upright or plant in a little dirt to keep the plant from toppling over.

Would recommend the plant, as it is absolutely gorgeous, and packaging was wonderful. No broken stems and quite hydrated.