5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Food
Well The cats love this food. One can a day and its gone before I have a chance to clean the litter box.
Published 6 months ago by Jesse L. Bauer

3.0 out of 5 stars 9 lives wet cat food
The veal made my younger cat sick, right after eating it. However they ate the other two flavors. It's not worth it to have so many cans left over for me to purchase again.
Published on March 8, 2011 by KELLY MCCRADIC

3.0 out of 5 stars 9 lives wet cat food, March 8, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 'pack of 1' !!!, June 6, 2014
This review is from: 9Lives Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5 oz. Cans, Pack of 12 (Misc.)
The reading description says pack of 2 but this is only a 12 pack. Still an OK price but totally misleading description and I wouldn't have bought it had I known it was a 12 pack only. MyCats like nine lives okay but they seem to prefer other brands more.

2.0 out of 5 stars My other cats kinda tolerated the chicken flavor but generally they didn't like this. Even I thought it looked gross, July 6, 2014
As another reviewer mentioned, the veal also made my younger cat sick. My other cats kinda tolerated the chicken flavor but generally they didn't like this. Even I thought it looked gross. It's congealed, slimy and sticky. The pieces of 'meat' are too big. Won't be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Food, March 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Shippe quickly, February 10, 2014
It is wonderful having the cat food delivered to my office. I live a very busy life taking care of elderly parents and to not have to run to the store at the last minute for cat food is a huge time saver! Good quality product - these are not dented cans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money., December 14, 2013
9 Lives is absolutely a staple in the cat food industry and for those on a budget, you'll never go wrong. However, if you can afford a little extra money, there are healthier options out there for your feline!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Staple Entree...Say Kitties Boris and Bailey Poindexter, April 19, 2013
Bailey Poindexter the gigantic Tuxedo Kitty Says: Delish....flavorful...but then again...any food is flavorful for me. I'll eat as much of this as you can give me....keep it coming.

Boris the Toothless Kitty Says: Tasty and easy to chew. Satisfying. My person says it is a good value. I am low maintenance and that is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for decent food, January 9, 2013
I buy 9 Lives canned for our 2 feral-ish cats. It's the only inexpensive food they'll eat & we switch among the flavors. Yeah, dry is even cheaper, but carnivores need the moisture they would find in natural kills in order to prevent intestinal problems. (Yeah, I'm a Google-cat-food nerd.) The only down-side is that local skunks, possums, and raccoons are always coming around looking for left-overs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Can food is a 5-star, packaging was a two-star !!, September 4, 2012
After I opened the big main box, could smell a rotten food smell. Removed pouch stuffer wrap, removed two affresh pouches. Reached for cat-charmer toy, the outside bag felt damp, slick/slimy. The two boxes of can cat food were packaged together, wrapped tightly with seal plastic. As I reached set out, a rotten food smell became worse. Cut off plastic wrap and a corner of this can box was wet and slimy. Opening the 12 pack, sickening smell! 12 cans into sink to wash off. One can CHICKEN, in a box, the metal top was open, pushed into the can, and where wet, damp, stinky, rotten smell came from - Tossed the one can not usable! After rinsing, reached 2nd box - also damp, wash cans also search for another broken can. Because 2-12 packs sealed wrap, this metal can was surely open BEFORE placed into box for shipping, made packaging wet, damp, sticky and rotten smelling! Not worth returning for one damaged can, but if any more would have sent the stink and all, lol ... will think twice before ordering again by mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BIT WORRIED, August 7, 2012
I was a bit worried when I bought this three variety pack of nine loves food for my cats. I have four cats who live indoors and they have been spoiled with pricey wet food for a year: Newmans, Tiki, Fancy Feast and Pro Plan for starters.

As I began to go over my food budget I noted that the kittyies were eating veal and shrimp and I was dining on peanut butter and jelly. SO I decided to give this nine lives a try. My four indoor cats generally are fed six of the 3 oz cans of various cat foods at 5:00. They cannot be too hungry, because they have been looking askance at the likes of Chicken Tuscany and Turkey Primavera. I though I might look for more expensive foods to nudge their taste buds back into line, but after a financial check, I decided to find a less expensive brand which was tasty and met their high requirements for eating fare.

This Nine Lives have done the trick. The pieces of meet are actually cut into small chunkis that look quite delectable. The Turky, beef and chicken have all been enjoyed, though I DO get a questioning look from time to time.I also found the following food in 5.5 oz cans and they really lap THIS upPrairie Homestyle Chicken & Tuna Stew Canned Cat Food by Nature's Variety, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12). So I have determined that my finicky creatures can be fooled by a delicous type of food generally sold in the less expensive 5.5 ounce cans.

Gabriella, Triity, Wisdom and Mercy request that you give this to your kitty kids and feel that they will also be happy with it. When my ktties are happy, I am happy. So I also suggest this "big time." It is much cheaper than the little cans and stretches the grocrry budget quite nicely. I wish you the best on fining foods for the kitties! Amazon DOES make it easy!

Rate and Discover Movies