5.0 out of 5 stars purple!
you can't beat this watch for the price, really nice deep purple color and easy to read numbers. the cool part is the second hand is really a wheel instead and the hour hand is bright yellow so you can tell the hour at a glance. got compliments already1
Published 15 months ago by vera w. gould

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item for the second time
I have sent the watch back once for a replacement and I received the replacement yesterday and it is the wrong color again. The picture clearly shows a black watch with Blue face. That is what I ordered, however I have been sent a black watch with a pink face twice now. I like the product if the color was correct. So now I am going to have to return the second watch.
Published 20 months ago by Jennifer Tucker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item for the second time, December 30, 2012
Jennifer Tucker (Springdale, AR, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9to5 Watches Unisex ATNE02NGNG Tone Fashion Analog Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad but Scratchy, March 20, 2014
Its a cheap watch, not bad for the price but could be a bit nicer.. The matt effect is not the true image, its actually a glossy black plastic finish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Picture, December 15, 2013
Twice I ordered this product expecting a watch like the one shown in the picture. However, the numbers and increment lines on the watch face ARE NOT BLUE. They are a Bright, Feminine, Neon, Pink. Not the watch I ordered (twice, not just a shipping mistake), and definitely NOT UNISEX.

4.0 out of 5 stars Preposterously, this watch is often mistaken for a far more expensive one!, July 13, 2013
This is a very inexpensive watch and I like that I don't feel like I have to be super careful while wearing it. I have a physical job and I would not feel comfortable babying a pricey watch all day long. Also it gets many compliments (because of the bright trendy color I assume.) For some reason people think it's more expensive than it is. Haha I'll never tell them it was like 12 bucks

5.0 out of 5 stars purple!, June 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice watch but..., January 12, 2013
The color of the numbers and lining of this watch are bright pink. I didn't expect that since it's supposed to be unisex. Also, this watch is super feminine because the wrist strap is soooo thin and girly! I bought this for my guy but ended up wearing it myself and got him a more masculine watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars it was ok, May 21, 2013
I know I did not pay much for the watch but the hour hand is dark green and it makes it very hard to see. I bought it to wear outside while I do my gardening because it is a plastic band. it serves its purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Lovers Dream, December 14, 2013
D. Marrow "Music Maestro" (Mohegan Lake, NY United States) - See all my reviews
It was a bright pink without actually being neon. The face of the watch was interesting. Kept accurate time down to the very second.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch!, February 8, 2014
The watch looks nice on. It seems durable and it's water resistant, so I don't have to keep taking it off every time I wash dishes. The only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because the minute hand is very short and hard to find at times (completely out of sight when next to the hour hand). So it takes me a minute to tell the time, especially at night since the background is black and the hands are dark blue. Other than that, I like my new watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, December 6, 2013
I was really stupid and I purchased this item because it was on sale. The image shows blue markings for the time and it makes it look like the center blends into the rest of the face but it doesn't and it spins. It's a piece of plastic that has a silver peg in the middle that rotates. The image is the wrong, the actual product has pink markings, not blue. And the band is a glossy piece of plastic that looked all scuffed up when I got it. The entire face of the watch is different, the real product barely resembles the image amazon has. Also from a functionality standpoint the watch fogs up when it gets really cold. I advise you not to buy this watch it is not worth the $12 I spent on it, and it is certainly not worth the $40 that it originally costed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›