Ice Road Truckers 9 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pushing The Edge / Ice Road Rage The Ice Road Truckers are back in action, and the roads are more dangerous than ever. Lisa's first run of the season goes south in a hurry. Two rookie drivers raise the stakes in the "Dash for the Cash." And old pros Hugh and Alex, along with wildcard Rick Yemm, leave Alaska behind to take on some of the most remote and deadliest roads on the planet.
2. Wrong Turn & Burned Wrong Turn & Burned Dave's hot temper may cost him his second, and final shot to become an Ice Road Trucker . Maya fights to prove she belongs behind the wheel. Tony visits the scene of the accident that nearly cost him everything, and Lisa gets a shot to redeem last year's biggest failure.
3. Fire on Ice Hugh & Rick are hauling the biggest load ever to travel up the Canadian ice roads! The record breaking journey spans three days & right out of the gate, Rick's amateur antics cause problems for the Convoy, which puts Hugh in the hot seat. Also, Alex has challenges of his own fighting a massive oil leak over the unforgiving Canadian Ice Road that's as hard on the driver, as it is the truck.
4. Under the Hammer While hauling loads north, the Ice Road Truckers hammer away at the weather, accident, and truck obstacles in their way. Hugh & Rick deliver the largest load ever trucked on Manitoba's ice roads. Lisa's dream of becoming a heavy haul push trucker depends on her ability to sync up with a new partner. Alex pins up to ten tons of trouble, and haul road rookie Dave takes matters into his own hands.
5. Loads to Learn The Ice Road Truckers face their greatest challenges to date. Lisa takes on the biggest haul of her career. Maya is still stuck under Phil's wing. Dave gets a second chance to prove he deserves to be trucking, while Hugh, Rick and Alex embark on an epic race over one of the longest and most treacherous roads in all of Canada.
6. A Banged-Up Job Rick and Hugh continue their marathon run, but the Winter Roads wreak havoc on the trucks leaving Hugh stuck on the side of the road. Alex comes to the rescue when a local family finds themselves stranded in the wilderness. Maya gets behind the wheel to take another shot at driving the entire haul road with Dave right behind her. And Lisa and Tony continue their heavy-haul convoy.
7. Meltdown! As the season reaches the halfway point, drivers are desperate to pull ahead in the dash for the cash. Hugh, Rick, and Alex, struggled to make deliveries to the remote villages of northern Manitoba, but now, the return trip over 880 miles of Canadian wilderness will push them past the breaking point.
8. Road To Nowhere In Alaska, the storm of the decade pounds the Dalton, sending the truckers' hauls into chaos. After her demotion from heavy haul status, Lisa is determined to deliver her load through the blizzard. But as a whiteout descends, she's blinded and unable to see oncoming vehicles, sending her into danger. Dave attempts to retrieve the pipe load he was forced to abandoned due to extreme weather.
9. Rookie Rebellion Harsh winter weather has left Lisa stranded in Prudhoe Bay. Dave is in a convoy with Maya and Tony, he tests their patience before leaving them behind. In Canada, Rick's frustration reaches a boiling point and he snaps, while Hugh rescue's Rick's truck, again.
10. Hittin' The Skids Hugh and Rick face an obstacle that has the ice road blocked, until Hugh decides to clear a path, while Alex gets too close for comfort with a parked car. Dave's trouble with his fuel tank is only the beginning once he gets to dispatch, Maya and Tony pick up abandoned loads, and Lisa's monster load limps into town after losing two wheels
11. No More Mr. Nice Guy It's the first warm day of spring and the ice roads are getting dangerously slick. Hugh and Rick hauling tankers with diesel fuel, run into Alex at a fuel stop and decide to convoy north together. When Hugh and Rick see a crashed truck and decide to stop and strap down, Alex blows by and runs solo, much to the ire of Hugh.
12. Ice Rogue Trucker Dave Redmon is at odds - yet again - with his bosses, this time over making a rookie error, and Maya faces freezing brakeline issues as she dashes down the melting ice roads. At the same time, Hugh Rowland hauls 30 tons of boulders across the brittle and thawing surface of Lake Winnipeg as his partner, Rick Yemm takes the sidelines with truck repairs.
13. The Heat Is On In Alaska, Lisa and Maya help a stranded driver get back on the road. Tony gets a surprise from Carlile while Dave continues his descent into isolation. In Canada, Hugh and Rick keep up their load count with backhauls. Alex has to deal with unstable freight but also scores a backhaul, keeping the race with his rival close.
14. Judgement Day With the end of the ice road fast approaching, the Ice Road Truckers are sprinting to the finish. But they've got obstacles. A polar bear standoff at Prudhoe Bay tables the plans for oil production and ties up Carlile's loads at the most crucial time of the season. A veteran trucker's calculated risk puts his life and livelihood in jeopardy.
15. The Last Dash The finish line is in sight and the race heats up. In Canada, Hugh and Rick come across an obstacle that could help Alex take the lead over his old rival Hugh. Rookie Maya is dispatched in a convoy with Lisa for her first trip to the isolated village of Nuiqsut. Tony deals with melting ice on the road while Dave boards an airplane destined for Alabama.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure, Documentary|
|Starring||Thom Beers, Alex Debogorski|
|Supporting actors||Lisa Kelly, Phil Krom, Tony Molesky, David Redmon, Hugh Rowland, Maya Sieber, Rick Yemm|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Shane Albrent|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love it along with the others! Son is huge fan and now has 1-5 will get others for him too!Published 6 months ago by Donna Williams
Lots of bite your nails moments, as usual, when you watch this show! I love Alex's laugh! He's a very genuine, God loving man and I admire him for that!Published 8 months ago by Geneva
Enjoyed it very much. Just goes to show you how dangerous that kind of driving conditions can be and the type of stamina one must have to work long hours and rough conditions. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Gaff
I have followed this series for the last two years or more. It is one of the few reality shows that I truly enjoy.Published 11 months ago by Eileen Bohrer
my son liked this dvd.
It was interesting how they drive their trucks through the very icy roads.
it was scary to watch them drive over the icy roads.
Enjoyable in the sense you, as the viewer, can sit back and relax while watching the drivers perform their arduous tasks knowing you're not going to fall through this ice or veer... Read morePublished 12 months ago by TJK
I can't stop watching..Love, love, love Ice Road Truckers season 5!!Can't wait to watch the next season of IRT. ..Published 13 months ago by By Ericka C.
We've watched this since season one. It's exciting and head scratching. I can't imagine driving on ice and snow for hundreds of miles carrying huge loads. Incredible !Published 13 months ago by Felina