4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 26, 2012
For how cheap this dress was, I am impressed with the quality. Its very pretty. Came very wrinkled, but thats expected with shipping and the material. Plan to wear this on a cruise. Dress is a tad big but I did order it a little big, nothing I can't fix with a padded bra :) Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress at a great price., December 9, 2012
Bought this for my teenage daughter as a Christmas dress and you can't beat the price. It fit beautifully. I did purchase a larger size she normally wears a size 3/4. She weighs about 130 lbs and is 5'3 and I bought the dress in a size 9 and it fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not fit well for my size, need to buy two size smaller, December 7, 2012
I ordered two sizes, the smaller size fits me well than the larger size, which should be my size according to the amazon's size chart. The dress looks very nice itself, and the details on the top are beautiful. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Dress!, October 23, 2012
I love it, I wore it to a wedding and got loads of compliments! Looking forward to wearing it again soon!