Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 11|Color: Black|Change

on December 23, 2011
I just received these pants in the mail. I ordered them for work. I'm a cook/server. I originally wear a size 5 in pants so that's what I ordered. They fit me perfect. Now, they are a little tight on the waist. But they definitely fit my thighs and butt and I expected them too. The length is perfect. I'm 5"5 and I weigh 127. I might've picked up a few pounds. So I say 127-135 .. :)
I would def recommend these to a friend. The price is great. And there a good quality pair of pants too
on November 7, 2012
great quality for the price.

i'm 5'4 about 125 lbs, usually a size 5 sometimes a 3 so i went with the size 7 since other reviews said these ran small.

the 7 is almost perfect, it's great in the seat and thighs, but almost too small in the waist, but not too bad, i just prefer a little wiggle room. the pants are office appropriate stretchy, but the waistband isn't stretchy so this is where the size up really counts.

i'm ordering another pair in a size 9 because i'd like a little more length so i can have more office shoe choices with my pants, but one size up is perfect for flats or kitten heels.

i'm keeping the 7's (perfect for office flats) and ordering a size 9 to see if it confirms my hypothesis for the longer length. i'll post a follow up on the difference in size from the 7-9 and if there's a difference in length
on March 19, 2014
After reading a bunch of reviews on these pants, I decided to buy two sizes larger than what I normally wear because A) everyone said to size up because they run small and B)They are juniors pants and I figured they would be shorter than average and I'm tall.

Don't do this. Just buy your normal size. I had to return the pants because they were way too big and exchange them for another size. (This whole process was incredibly easy, by the way. Don't be afraid to order pants on Amazon. It's super easy to exchange them if they don't fit and shipping is fast)

These pants are long and comfy. I always appreciate when another reviewer posts their size and what size they ordered for comparison so here are my stats:
5'8" around 140lbs with 36inch hips and a 29inch waist. I ordered a size 9 and they are a perfect fit. Maybe even with a little growing room which works out well for my wide hips if I want to wear them lower.
on June 20, 2012
Im 5 4 and weigh 143 lbs... i purchased size 11 which was the right fit.... however, the pant is very wide on the legs... straight towards the bottom of the pant.... which im not a fan of...... on the bright size the fabric/ material used is very nice.
on September 13, 2015
I love these pants. I ordered them for my new job, and I was disappointed to find out that they had faux pockets on them. I wanted a pair that had actual pockets on them. But overall these are really comfortable pants. I wear a size 11 usually and I got the 13 to be safe and not have to return them. They fit like my 11's. They are however quite long in the legs. But very nicely made pants, if I could change one thing it would definitely be the pockets. Other than that, I LOVE them!
on December 31, 2013
This brand is very inconsistent with their sizing. I have had a pair for 3 years that I like and they fit me well. I looked at the tag and ordered the same size and style and these came way too big. Even though the tag says size 11 the pants are unwearable.
on January 17, 2013
Nice Cheap Dress Pants. I ordered my normal size and they fit fine on the waist. I'm pretty slim, the legs and butt part are lose. Lots of dress pants that I've tried are the same type of fit. You could get them tailored if its much of a concern. I think they are perfect for work. All the comments of order size up I didn't follow and found them to fit fine.
on October 11, 2015
I am 5'1" with 33 inch hip, 23 inch waist and 26 inch low waist. These do not come up all the way to natural waist but (should) rest just below the navel. The size 3 is too large on me and hangs low.
I took off 1 star because they are too big for a Junior size 3 based on the size chart on this page. The waist of the pants measures to 30 inches, unstretched, which is clearly larger than anticipated.
Still wearable I guess, or ideal for women who like their pants loose. I would return them for a size 1 except that is not an option. I haven't washed them yet so I don't know if they will shrink at all.
For shorties: these pants are far too long on me, even with heels, and will need hemming.

Beyond that, these are very nice light-weight black pants that are suitable for a business environment. The pants loosely skim my thighs and hang free from the knee, as they should. They are not tight in the thigh at all. The pants themselves are well-made, and the stitching inside is clean and free of knots or or loose threads.

Just a reminder to everyone, you should check your measurements using a tape measure and go by the size chart, rather than go by a size number you are used to wearing; vanity sizing has caused most size numbers in stores to be arbitrary. That said, the chart on this page is clearly wrong as the pants I received are larger than indicated, which makes me wonder if there may be some quality control issues going on.
on August 24, 2015
The pants are good enough for the price but they are kinda big. I'm 5'4", 114 lbs and have a waistline of 25 yet a size 3 is still loose around the waist. It's okay though because they do not look too big if I put a belt on. I like the stretchy material because it gives the perfect fit. I like the fact that these pants still look decent enough to wear for work even without ironing.
on March 16, 2016
Love these pants! I ordered one pair, loved them so much that I bought 3 more pair! Perfect for work. I read reviews about sizing up so I did. I'm usually a 4 in women's pants so the 7 was perfect for me. I'm 5'8 and these pants are actually long enough for me! I wear them with flats and they kind of skim of the floor which I'm totally OK with! Kitten heels would go great with these as well for me.