5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., March 25, 2013
I love the color and the quality of this skirt! And love the many compliments they come with too! ^_^ I would highly recommend this skirt. The shipment was fast. I have absolutely no complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandaughter loves it, December 8, 2012
She has already worn it to school with tights and black top. I an sure she will get much use out of it. and I like the price and making her happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this skirt for my daughter, December 4, 2012
I bought this skirt for my 11 year old daughter. I am very pleased with the way it looks. It does not have a lining, but will look great with leggings, and in Winter, colored tights. My daughter has not worn it yet; but she is tall and slender; so it should fit her well. The sale price was excellent also.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal, November 17, 2012
I bought this for my 13 year old daughter. It was a great price, it's very cute on and she can put many tops with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 12, 2012
This review is from: A. Byer Juniors Stripe Cotton Waistband Shirred Skirt (Apparel)
In the most part, the skirt is really cute and in great condition! I found a couple tears and rips, but those were easily fixed. I would buy it again if I had to =D

Rate and Discover Movies