5.0 out of 5 stars Another Super Charlie Brown!
This DVD contains both "A Charlie Brown Valentine" and "Someday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown". I think they are both excellent!

I see that a few customers are not particularly pleased with this new video, but I myself absolutely love both the old AND the new stories!!

Published on January 27, 2012 by Alice Kane

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the original ones!
Be careful, these are not the 60's and 70's originals. While they are not horrible, they're definitely not as good. The title is very misleading as it's almost identical to the title of the originals. Now I have to buy another DVD!
Published on January 8, 2011 by SuzLily

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Super Charlie Brown!, January 27, 2012
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)

"A Charlie Brown Valentine" still contains all the charm and delightfulness of the old classics, as far as I am concerned. In fact, I like it better than "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown". The kids seem kind of hateful to one another in "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown".

Anyway, I highly recommend this DVD to anyone with little children, and of course I believe entire families will enjoy "A Charlie Brown Valentine". The price is great, too!

I am 63 years old and I found myself laughing out loud a few times. The Peanuts Gang still rocks!

Thank you.

Alice B. Kane

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the original ones!, January 8, 2011
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes Things Do Go Right for Charlie Brown, Just Not Very Often, January 7, 2012
tvtv3 "tvtv3" (St. Louis Metro East Area) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
A CHARLIE BROWN VALENTINE is the first aired on tv in February 2002. It was the first "Peanuts" special produced after Schulz's death. It's basically a retreading of BE MY VALENTINE, CHARLIE BROWN. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and Charlie Brown longs to give a Valentine to the Little Red-Haired Girl and ask her to the Valentine's Day dance. In the meantime, Peppermint Patty and Marcie try to get Charlie to ask them to the dance. Lucy pesters Schroeder and Sally keeps annoying Linus by referring to him as her "sweet baboo". The style and theme of A CHARLIE BROWN VALENTINE is quite similar to the original classic tv specials even though this was the first "Peanuts" special to use digital animation. A big difference between A CHARLIE BROWN VALENTINE and many other "Peanuts" specials is that it has a special treat at the very end.

Also included on this DVD is the special SOMEDAY YOU'LL FIND HER, CHARLIE BROWN which was first broadcast on tv in 1981. While watching the Super Bowl on tv, Charlie Brown catches a glimpse of a beautiful girl he believes is his one true love. With Linus in tow, the two set out on a wild goose chase throughout the city looking for the mysterious girl that Charlie briefly saw for a few seconds on tv. They travel to the stadium and from home to home until eventually located the girl. I don't ever remember seeing SOMEDAY YOU'LL FIND HER, CHARLIE BROWN and there's probably a reason for that. I haven't seen all of the "Peanuts" tv specials, but I've seen most of them and I've been a lifelong fan of "Peanuts". Out of all the appearances I've ever seen of Charlie Brown, his behavior in SOMEDAY YOU'LL FIND HER, CHARLIE BROWN isn't typical. Charlie Brown occasionally has a crazy idea, but they are crazy ideas that are usually grounded; good old Chuck is known for his consistency. In SOMEDAY YOU'LL FIND HER, CHARLIE BROWN he acts completely out of character. He sees a girl on tv at the Super Bowl and goes insane in a type of mad-love rage. It's very unlike his character. Perhaps the reason for all of this is that unlike many "Peanuts" tv specials, SOMEDAY YOU'LL FIND HER, CHARLIE BROWN is not based upon any of the "Peanuts" comics.

Overall, A CHARLIE BROWN VALENTINE isn't a bad DVD. It's something that fans of "Peanuts" will enjoy. It's also an interesting DVD to own because of its pairing of a good "Peanuts" special and one that isn't so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuck, May 1, 2014
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
How can you go wrong with classic Charlie Brown.It came in very fast and in excellent quality. Great for kids of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentine movie, December 8, 2013
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
This is a must for Charlie Brown fans and for those who like to have movies for all holidays, go great with the other Charlie Brown collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at any age, March 11, 2013
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
No matter what age, Charlie Brown is delightful. The whole family can enjoy it and not be worried about content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, as always!, March 5, 2013
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
We love all the Charlie Brown videos! Great G-rated family entertainment! I gave this to my daughter for Valentine's Day and she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, February 24, 2013
Jeffrey Weber (MINEOLA, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
I ordered this item for a female friend coworker as a Valentine's Day gift.The item was shipped and delivered in a very timrly manner. The item arrived as described and the recipient was very happy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Charlie Brown, February 20, 2013
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
I bought this for my kids for Valentine’s Day, it is the same good old movie I remember watching as a kid, but I didn’t remember how rude they speak, my kids were correcting them about not talking nice throughout the entire movie, but for nostalgic purposes, it was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memories, July 27, 2014
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Valentine (DVD)
One of the best peanuts collections ever, brings back many great memories from my childhood. Loved it.

A Charlie Brown Valentine
A Charlie Brown Valentine by Various (DVD - 2010)
$14.97 $9.79