5.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet and Uplifting Story
This was a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed it. The author writes in a straight-forward, simple manner, yet paints such a vivid picture. I could totally visualize the story as it unfolded. Can't wait to read more from Ms. Winters!!
Published on April 29, 2012 by chittychat

2.0 out of 5 stars So-so!
I liked the basic idea of this story, I just thought that it seemed a bit contrived. The conversation seemed a bit stilted. Altogether, it did not quite ring true. Could be better!!!
Published on November 19, 2012 by Patricia J. Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet and Uplifting Story, April 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart Warming Story, January 30, 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
I throughly enjoyed this story. It has a simple concept that works well, but i was disappointed it ended so suddenly. Maybe this could be picked up a few years down the line to see how the story has progress??? just an idea.
For a quick read, this is a good story. Looking foward to more work from Danica Winters.

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful Christmas miracle, May 2, 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
I thought the story was well written. I appreciated the heroine, an independent woman dealing with her loss. She was dealing well, but was too proud to ask for help. Even though she was confined to a wheelchair, she didn't want people to pity her. But I loved the hero who opened up a whole new view of possibilities. I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Miracle by Danica Winters, May 19, 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
I have a rule; if Christmas is mentioned in the title I turn away. The rule usually serves me well but A Christmas Miracle by Danica Winters is an exception. I enjoyed this quick and easy story. There is a lot more to the author's descriptive use of words and professionally timed sentence flow then meets the eye. This is a story about hardship without end where hope is the governor of despair. It's also about that wonderful feeling we all should experience when the chemistry we possess possesses us. The easiest, gentle and thoughtful story I've read in a long time. Five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Different Perspective, December 15, 2011
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
Winter's "A Christmas Miracle" resonates for me for two reasons. One is that it is told in crisp, clear language which seems to do justice to the story to the tale the writer wants to tell. The other, though, is that so many people in my own life have had catastrophes happen in their lives because somebody was drunk and behind the wheel. (I can think of three off the top of my head.) This story is a fast story, it's one flaw that it seems to end a little too easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Life changes when you open your heart..., November 30, 2011
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
Life changes when you open your heart...no matter what the circumstances. Discover love with Christie as she learns what she must do to get the joy she deserves...or does she? If you've ever doubted yourself in life or love, this is a story for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Winner, October 19, 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
Christmas Miracle is a winner. Christie is an independent woman dealing with her loss and trying to trust love again. For a short story, this is wonderfully told. I'm looking forward to more work from Danica Winters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting more!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
This is a heart warming story that left me wanting more. This story is about overcoming the past and living in the present. A great read for any time of the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never give up - There is someone for everyone., July 26, 2013
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
Christmas is a magical time. Faith was born at Christmas time. every person needs love and discovering it at Christmas is beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Short Story, January 17, 2013
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (Kindle Edition)
Nice story of a paraplegic learning that love is waiting for her if she stops feeling sorry for herself and learns to trust.

A Christmas Miracle