Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 12, 2013
This is one of my favorite Christmas albums. I lost my original copy (actuall think one of the kids BORROWED it) but needed to replace it so it was nice to find this.
on January 12, 2013
We have enjoyed John Denver and the Muppets at Christmas since my children were small. Our old copy was worn out - this new one arrived in two days with Amazon Prime!
on January 14, 2013
Bought this CD thinking it was the 2006 re-release. Pretty sure someone just copied it from the original and created a CD cover. Some CD players won't even read it.
on December 15, 2008
Everyone loves the muppets and John Denver's voice has always been easy on the ears since he sang Rocky Mountain High. Get this CD and you won't be disappointed.
on March 3, 2015
I had a record of this collaboration when I was a kid, but the CD doesn't have the great dialogue between songs that made the record so much fun to listen to.
on May 30, 2007
This is one of the best compilation of carols ever, its a pity other artists dont do something similar. Every characters personality is evident when they sing
on June 10, 2014
what's christmas without the muppets singing the 12 days of christmas ? i like the mix of traditional songs and original songs, which have become favorites
on September 30, 2009
This is great holiday special.For those who would like to see it,i have the full original 1979 airing on tv with all the commercials on dvd.Send a message!
on November 4, 2004
I love this album. I grew up with this music during the holidays, and it became a tradtion. Must have for any Muppets fan, or Christmas music collection.
on June 6, 2013
This was always one of my son's favorite Christmas shows & music. He's grown now, but still loves & enjoys this music. It's entertaining for all ages.