5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Movie!!!
I saw this movie on the "UP" channel and it truly touched my heart. It reminded me that we all have a cross to bear in life. Kim Fields gives a beautiful performance as a woman that takes in troubled women in her home. But must also face her own personal demons. It does have one sad scene in the movie, but it's a very good movie.
Published 13 months ago by d.c.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was okay
I am a fan of Kim Fields but you could definitely tell this was a low budget film, from the set to the acting. It was a okay but nothing that will have me watching over and over again.
Published 6 months ago by Charlene Coles

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Movie!!!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unconditional love, Forgiveness, and Covenant connections, April 30, 2014
This review is from: A Cross to Bear (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie is a great display of Gods' unconditional love, forgiveness, and covenant connections. Many are faced with the lost of their child whether through their own negligence or at the hands of another, but the most important message in this movie is that God love us inspite of the wrong. His love and forgiveness will always meet us where we are, however we must forgive ourselves and others. What are your truths?

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT WE DO FOR FORGIVENESS, April 8, 2014
Liz Gee "Mizz Gee" (Bronx, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)
This was so touching, moving and meaningful. The surprises towards the end is the real tear jerker. Kim fields did an excellent job and this is for ladies night with the girls. Kleenex will be supplied because to not cry at what happens to these young ladies is crazy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking Story, May 27, 2014
Wandaful (Bronx, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)
Thank goodness for independent film making. It allows our black artist the liberty to create and, produce and act in films that depict our stories. This is a gritty piece but comes full circle. It shows that although you may be in dire straits and situations, you do not have to be defined by them. With discipline and determination you can push through and out of very bad conditions. I suggest parents view this with teenagers and then have a discourse on making choices and the possible consequences of those choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, May 14, 2014
This review is from: A Cross to Bear (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie was so heartfelt and real. It makes you want to be as strong as you can be no matter what. Kim was truly a principal and owned her role. A MUST SEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Movie!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)
True to life and really expresses so many situations faced by young women today. Kim Fields really plays the part well. Inspirational in showing that noones life is perfect, and that we all make mistakes that we have to live with. Thank God for second chances, and forgiveness!

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH AND LEARN, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)
Learn to observe you're not the only one going through something that you can strive through. You can say what a movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars A cross to bear, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)
Very good movie for the whole family. Excellent story line, it keeps you guessing thought out the whole movie with a surprise ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartfelt Story!, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Cross to Bear, A (DVD)
I am already sharing this movie, and recommending it. Everyone that has seen it love it! Great cast of ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Movie, May 20, 2014
This movie really touched my heart.. It will make you cry and laugh. I would recommend to everyone.. It is an excellent movie for young teens

A Cross to Bear